What Instruments do you play?

Crystal Star said:
Try and sing like Midnight from Crimson Glory! Now thats a goal. Especially if you try to sing Maday from the first album. Now that songs just ridiculous how high he gos. It almost sounds like hes gonna go so high that his head explodes!
Thanks m8, I'll try to check them out!
I love high pitched voices, like Kiske or Tate, and it's a goal of mine to try to be as high. But I'd kill to have a sound as powerful as Sir Russ. He's my main inspiration in this becoming-a-singer dream. :headbang:

yes sir Russ does have a very powerful voice and I just realized Im wearing my Symphony X shirt! Sweet!!!!!!

Well Michael Angelo doesnt do pentatonics but he just repeats a lot and he doesnt really do much with the Legato technique but he's good but he cant write anything at all really. He sucks at writing music. Am I spelling writing right?

hello friends. I am new in this forum... :) ....and ...greetings from Chile.... and returning to the subject ...i play the piano/keyboard from the 14 years ( today I am 25 years old ).... well sorry for my poor english :) ...... see you later aligator .......

i dont know under muy nick ...say "junior member" .... :( ...well i have 25 years old .. .... thanks a lot for you welcome :) ... and i try to found why i have that words under my nick .... :p

PD: i fix the "problem" ;) ......

ABQShredHead said:
I used to be good on guitar back in college when I'd play seven to nine hours a day. I've found that playing time dwindles exponentially with major life events (job, marriage, kid 1, kid 2, etc.). Sad...

Yeah, once your in the realworld and not playin on a national level your practice time goes to zippo:erk:

I´m starting my first year at conservatory this year, with Cello as main instrument.

Besides this I play Guitar, Piano/keyboard, Electric Bass, double bass and Blues-harp.

I'm a:
-Guitar Player
-I play a little Piano( i know where the notes are and some chords)
-If you count singing one then yea i sing too
-I use to play the baritone horn but i dont anymore
-I've tried drums a couple of times I'm not very good though

I started with flute when I was 7. I wanted to play the clarinet, but my hands were too small for it... So I played clarinet when I was 10. A bit of keyboard around 14 and finally the guitar when I was 18 (but I started to heavy play around 24, four years ago).