What is going on Kiuas land?

Sep 30, 2005
The Kiuas camp has been quiet for a few months, odd after just releasing a record. What's up?

Are there any plans for a US release of Lustdriven? I've already bought mine from the website and have had it for a while, but you guys really need more exposure in the US.

The Kiuas camp has been quiet for a few months, odd after just releasing a record. What's up?

Are there any plans for a US release of Lustdriven? I've already bought mine from the website and have had it for a while, but you guys really need more exposure in the US.

YES, we do!
...and to give you the straight and honest answer: what happens is that we make a record, but after that everything's up to the guys who run the business - the record company, our booking agent etc. SO, after Lustdriven was released we covered Finland pretty well, and now we're heading towards the UK for our first HEADLINING tour abroad with Metsätöll and Celesty, and plans for more tours are in the works as well...but i have to tell you this: there's gonna be some stuff happening, and all questions will be answered soon enough, so until then: keep supporting and remember that these things take time. AND DON'T WORRY, because we won't be going anywhere for a long time! :headbang:

And sorry for taking so long, there's some weird shit going on here, hahah...:zombie:

AND DON'T WORRY, because we won't be going anywhere for a long time! :headbang:
:zombie:

Well I do hope you will be going to the US soon!

I discovered Kiuas a bit less than a year ago. The band has steadily gained more and more of my music playlist time. I am willing to say now that Kiuas is nearing the top of my list of favorite bands, along side some of my long-time favorites like Testament, Manowar and Overkill, as well as newer ones like Ensiferum and Tyr.

I have been listening to metal since around 1983, so for a group to displace some bands I have been listening to for 25 years says a lot.

Bring on the Kiuassault!!!