what is it better pretty,,Hayley or Michelle???

Gupta Shawarma

New Metal Member
Jul 11, 2003
Visit site
ok so is theses girl look at his page,they are not sad for becaous is not thots of antimatter men. so is michelle nor hayley not so mad is they plays musics wit duncan or Mick, but ok is michelle pretty more, ehh hayley hadded brest so biggerst. :tickled:
i lookent at promos pic at hayley she haven brest so biggerst BIG! is only for the money???? o_O

They're not pieces of meat. There's no harm in saying which one is more appealing to the eye, though. I think Hayley is better looking. Michelle is probably more 'classically' beautiful, but Hayley has wild eyes and has the whole 'little girl lost' vibe going on.
I think Mick and Duncan should rename the band Laguna Coils, tart the womenfolk up nicely, affect sensuous Mediterranean accents, and dress in black cassocks. Hey, it worked for that other band! $$$ out the flaming wazoo!

well.. for a very long time I thought Hayley was a transsexual, a boy after operated into woman and he does the mail vocals.. :) really.. he's --ooh.. she's really far from "classical beauty" but men think strange. lol.. yeah, if it's about boobs it doesn't seem to matter who or what wears it at all...

A transsexual? Have you been drinking too much Egri Bikaver? :p
I hope Hayley isn't reading this. If you are, love, I find you just smashing. Don't listen to what the mean Magyar girl says. :loco:

it wasnt mean, i only needed to find some better pics of her..
(i dont like red wine anyway)

Really? I think Bull's Blood is just the absolute best thing to drink. Every time I go and buy it the wine chap says "Uhhh... no, no... here, we have some lovely Spanish wine instead. Try this Italian chianti! No, how about something Californian?" You simply can't beat $6 for a bottle of wine harvested on the shores of L. Balaton! :D

As our Indian friend says, go to Mick's Antimatter page! There's a really fetching picture of Hayley. She looks very womanly! :loco:

well.. THAT is the picture I talked about :)
and red wine? its ok if sweet.. dont like any dry drinks (champagne and others either) only sweeties.. girlie ones

Is there really some plonk called "Bull's Blood", like, or was it metaphoricysical?

Steven said:
There's a really fetching picture of Hayley. She looks very womanly! :loco:

She frightens me, if it's the one I'm thinking of. No disrespect, like, but, she's good at making faces that make me a bit nervous on photo at least ;)

people, stop it, is it any pop band forum? spice girls or something?

besides, i don't think the girls would be happy if they knew we are talking about which of them is more beautiful or sthe of that sort...