what is wrong with Joonas?

^ they dont... they use the "intarnet" its something different but almost the same

i'm pissed o_O

Their flapping heads and thos little eyes make it hard to communicate in real life, so they use a pc instead :loco:

Lithium said:
Their flapping heads and thos little eyes make it hard to communicate in real life, so they use a pc instead :loco:

yeh and i bet they're small penisses makes it hard to get children...lets hope their "kind" gets instinct fast

Glycerine said:
yeh and i bet they're small penisses makes it hard to get children...lets hope their "kind" gets instinct fast
they have small vaginas too, it makes little difference...

the more problem is that they have no sperm

I Fucking hate Joonas. He´s should i say she allways just fucking complain everything that i say :D He is a biggest asshole in this fucking world.... joonas should be Better of dead then alive

Snbn said:
I Fucking hate Joonas. He´s should i say she allways just fucking complain everything that i say :D He is a biggest asshole in this fucking world.... joonas should be Better of dead then alive

only 21 posts and already flaming...keep up the good work

Snbn said:
gayjoonas.jpg

well glycerine, if you think my talks about greenday are sad...then what do you call flaming a guy you don't even know, only by what he posts!* i don't mean this personally on yoy glycerine* SO WHAT if he was gay!Are you guys homofoobs!???What if your best friend turns out to be gay or emo?DO you let him down?! I'm not defending the guy but i'm neither hating/disliking him...i just do not know him! And i think it's prejudice, all of this...well hate me if you want for me saying this but i think this thread is totally pathetic, even when mostly only people who have been here for 2 months or less are calling a guy emo/gay (still don't know what's wrong with that but ok...)if they don't know him, or just know him by a few posts. SO ok maybe he doesn't post the smartest shit, and maybe he offende some people too...that makes him pathetic and sad too...but do we really need to make a thread about disliking a person(we actually don't really know)? Why can't we just dislike him normally and not by making a big announcement on this board?...
well ok...i believe i can expect some flaming now...well go ahead, have fun...
i had prejudice too! I thought lithium was pathetic with his thread about metalchicks are ugly and stuff...but as we started posting more and to each other sort of speak, i know he can be a nice guy....but hey maybe it's just me...

hatecrewchick said:
well glycerine, if you think my talks about greenday are sad...then what do you call flaming a guy you don't even know, only by what he posts!* i don't mean this personally on yoy glycerine* SO WHAT if he was gay!Are you guys homofoobs!???What if your best friend turns out to be gay or emo?DO you let him down?! I'm not defending the guy but i'm neither hating/disliking him...i just do not know him! And i think it's prejudice, all of this...well hate me if you want for me saying this but i think this thread is totally pathetic, even when mostly only people who have been here for 2 months or less are calling a guy emo/gay (still don't know what's wrong with that but ok...)if they don't know him, or just know him by a few posts. SO ok maybe he doesn't post the smartest shit, and maybe he offende some people too...that makes him pathetic and sad too...but do we really need to make a thread about disliking a person(we actually don't really know)? Why can't we just dislike him normally and not by making a big announcement on this board?...
well ok...i believe i can expect some flaming now...well go ahead, have fun...
i had prejudice too! I thought lithium was pathetic with his thread about metalchicks are ugly and stuff...but as we started posting more and to each other sort of speak, i know he can be a nice guy....but hey maybe it's just me...

i'd never had a friend that looks/acts like joonas

hatecrewchick said:
i'm not talking about joonas there i just mean gay in general...
it's just a word.. well if someone says to ya "hey ya filthy schmucky wanna touch my willy" you also ask him if he's "gay" dont ja?