Bed Of Razors is/was a rip-off ( WTF! )

Missiles

Confusing avatar! :O
Jan 2, 2004
Approachin'
Yup, it is. I dunno if this has been discussed before, if it has, blame Joonas.

The other I was listening to an Annihilator CD with some friends and went the first seconds of "Alison Hell" came in we were like "Huh, I've listened to this before..."

Listen to Annihilator - Alison Hell and then to Bed Of Razors and you'll realize quickly!

o_O

Maybe some sec's in one song is similar with some other song, but who cares? That doesn't mean that the whole song is the same shit. COB's songs are all great=) You won't find any cob songs that is the same like songs from other bands. Alexi is a great songwriter:D

SSJ4SephirothX said:
OMG Red Light in My Eyes Part 2 is such a ripoff from Mozart's Symphony No. 25!!11oneoneone

Seriously, who gives a shit. Everybody recycles music.

Totally Agree!

Already bands like The Doors 'recycled' classical stuff.
The intro of Spanish Caravan was a one-on-one rip off from Isaac Albeniz' Asturias so why shouldn't COB do that too ;)
I guess every riff no matter from which band has already been used, so it's just the combination that keeps it interesting ;)

DarkStEaLtH233 said:
I've lost alot of respect for CoB in these past months.

It's true that the style ain't the same as earlier, but DAMN they're good:D I like all of their songs:D No one else makes this kind of music. Norther and stuff like that are pretty close, with vocals and style. but NO bands will become as COB ever:D