What is your embarrassing band?

Yeah its hilarious. I have a friend who is one of those black metal fans that things everyone else is "untrue". But then he also happens to be a Rascal fan :rofl: So whenever im with him we listen to a mixture of Burzum, Dimmu Borgir, Dizzee Rascal and the occasional bit of Genesis. Its great :lol:

I tried to think of any band, but i really don't like any of the popular mainstream bands today. Except some songs by Nelly Furtado, which are awesome!

well there are a lot of comersial songs, which are catchy and you realize that somehow you know the lyrics, but that does not mean that you like them...

I used to listen many bands, which I don't like know, but "embarassed" is going too far ;)

I'm not ashamed of any band I like. But other people would probably laugh at me for these:
Michael Jackson (alltime fave)
The refrain of "signs" by Justin Timberlake (because I like Michael Jackson)
The song "Obsesion" by Aventura (because of the guitars)

First off, to address this thread... I would never be ashamed of any music I listen to (unless I'm making a joke). If someone doesn't like the music I listen to then fuck them and what they think. I have balls that can be sucked if they want to judge me. That being said however, I'm not really attracted to any music except metal (or old school classic rock) to be honest. So I'm not really ever listening to anything that others would find "embaressing". But music that cocksuckers on this board like to give me a hard time for liking are bands like Trivium, AILD, Atreyu (all their OLD stuff) I mean I don't lsiten to these bands anymore really but I used to like them a lot and they do have solid songs.

Now to make fun of all you untr00 pussies!

the band that you are ashamed of liking...

mine is Bullet for my valentine
Ok, dude.... :erk: You already take the cake, I can't imagine anyone admitting to liking a faggier band than BFMV.
So you're emo?
yes, he is, and so are you apparently.
im not emo :cry: :cry:
See :Smug:
old linkin park stuff
:headbang: I don't listen to it, not for years but when I was young I was really into them and Limp Bizkit and all that shit. So it is nothing to be ashamed of liking.
lol..i like some my chemical romance songs...=-s
I take back what I said about Kattana. But to add truth and fairness, you're a girl, and girls naturally have likings to softer music, not to be sexist that's just what I noticed. So the fact you're a metalhead to begin with gives you a million fucking points more than Kattana will ever have. He has no real excuse for liking such a queer band.
I used to listen to some songs of Him :oops::lol:
:erk: I'm glad you said "used to" :lol: That makes me happy!
i like outkast and used to like the darkness lmao
:erk: :erk: :erk: You're raping yourself of all dignity here...

children of bodom
FAIL! :lol:
I'm not ashamed of any band I like. But other people would probably laugh at me for these:
Michael Jackson (alltime fave)
The refrain of "signs" by Justin Timberlake (because I like Michael Jackson))
Dude, NEVER BE ASHAMED OF LIKING MJ... but WTF! Justin Timberlake?? :erk: :erk: Whatever, this is why I don't listen to the radio at all.

I can stomach Bullet, Michael Jackson,too.

I used to like the Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys, but I never liked Nysnc, or those other ripoff boy bands:lol:

Everyonce in a while, I'll listen to bsb...