What is your embarrassing band?

that seems to happen alot outside of this board on UM :erk:
Not really, not where I live, however on the net that's a different story. Internet opinions = failure. REAL people in REAL life like Bodom, honestly I only hear a lot of bad shit on this board about bands that actually kick ass. Some people don't know shit but never shut the fuck up.
Yeah in the "Anti Nu-metal" group on Last.fm there are quite a few bodom haters. :erk:
GAY!
I think it's more nobody likes the type of crowds bodom are attracting recently.
Who cares? If you don't like the people in the crowd, fucking attack them in the pit. Be happy Bodom is drawing in emokids, more fun at shows!
I like the last Dimmu Borgir album.....Trivium
:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
I'm not embarassed for listening to anything, but this is some groups that i would catch flak for around tr00 peoples:

Disturbed (i actually announced this to above stated tr00 peoples, and it got dead quiet, and they looked at my like an idiot)
Genesis/Phil Collins
Elton John

Ludacris
Beastie Boys
Gorillaz
Michael Jackson
Movie Soundtracks (rocketeer, nightmare before xmas, edward scissorhands, etc)
Tawny Cain and the Tryanglz (you wouldn't know them)
various punk rock bands
Oldies (chuck berry, bill haley and the comets, buddy holly, etc)

bunch of others i can't think of now.
Bold = Good :headbang:
Don't listen to Heartless_name he listens to Fallout boy, no doubt he will try and deny it.
He's right. But he's also just jealous because he can't even listen to any type of music, he's too busy getting earfucked by his grandpa.

Excuse·All·The·Blood;6053706 said:
The Birthday Massacre...:lol:
i listen to them only when i've got too much headache.

hey, i love them :p
but yeah, i'm not a black metal-maniac, so... :lol:

I like(d) Creed :Smug:
I was in love with the singer for about 4 years :lol:
and i love HIM, although most people here don't like them at all :Smug:
i'm also a big fan of a band called Asrai, an '80's goth-rock-band' from the Netherlands, :worship: I assume there not really known on a COB-board :loco:
and Within Temptation, for which Ingrid hates me :lol: