What is your embarrassing band?

I like linkin park, a perfect circle, audioslave, avenged sevenfold, I like a bit of dance, if it has the rhythm, melody and intense beats, acoustic, classical etc. is pretty cool, I'd say the only music I truely hate are pop and negro related genres which have perverted the face of mankind even further.

If you're being sarcastic I'll slap you:p

Sarcasm = 0.

Unlike most people, I don't give a fuck what people think of what I like. I'd much rather spend all day listening to City of Evil than some of that "tr00 & gr!m" black metal bullshit where you can't even fucking hear what's going on.

I'm not really talking shit about the whole genre, I love the Immortal song Sons of Northern Darkness but there's just some stuff that's ridiculously crap.

If people think A7X are just "metalcore", then they probably haven't heard stuff like Burn It Down. Their first 2 albums were metalcore though, can't deny that.

I'm not really talking shit about the whole genre, I love the Immortal song Sons of Northern Darkness but there's just some stuff that's ridiculously crap.

If people think A7X are just "metalcore", then they probably haven't heard stuff like Burn It Down. Their first 2 albums were metalcore though, can't deny that.

I liked Waken the Fallen alot better than City of Evil

Sarcasm = 0.

Unlike most people, I don't give a fuck what people think of what I like. I'd much rather spend all day listening to City of Evil than some of that "tr00 & gr!m" black metal bullshit where you can't even fucking hear what's going on.

:lol: Music at it's best is when you can't hear what's going on!