What kind of alcohol/drugs do you all partake in?

Originally posted by MetalHeadMarc
I do none. Its wrong to warp your sense of reallity. People do drugs/acohol to escape a reality that they can't handle. I believe in preservation of mind. A sober mind is a stronger and truer mind. Be true your self and your own. I'm glad I'm not the only guy who sees it that way.
yeh, becuase everyone that does anything ever is a full blown addict huh? retard shut the fuck up. i guess you must be a huge nevermore fan huh? seeing as half the fucking songs are about drugs.
-neal

Just because the songs are about drugs doesn't mean that you can not like them if you don't do drugs. Hell, I don't smoke marijuana, but if alcohol is legal, then it should be too. And of course, alcohol and cigarettes can't be illegal because the government makes too much money off of them. It's a free world (for the most part) and you should be able to do what you want, as along as you don't hurt anyone but yourself in the process. Just because you choose to drink or smoke or get high, doesn't make you stupid or less a person than anyone else. That's my two cents.

I agree with the not hurting anyone else in the process, although that ends up happening sometimes, intentional or not. Also, I have to say that a lot of people that I know are more insightful while they are high as opposed to sober. I don't know if that makes sense or what. But hey, if it's not your thing, you shouldn't get shit for it. On the other hand, you shouldn't be dishing any out, either.

Originally posted by Skreemqueen
Also, I have to say that a lot of people that I know are more insightful while they are high as opposed to sober.

Exactly. Even if you're talking about hard drugs, hell even china white addicts when they shoot up they're no less productive than the average person (we're not talking about frying your brains just normal use). Of course that's not to say that everybody should start shooting up heroin and of course there are long-term side effects but hell it isn't that much different or more harmful than freaking cigarettes. So if you can really afford it and not end up on the street cause you sold everything to buy drugs, and you know how to use the shit responsibly, I don't see what the big deal is.

HAUaUHaha
Só os maconheiros nessa porra!
Tipo, respondendo à sua pergunta, eu já fikei locão com maconha uma vez, fumei um puta baseadão na casa de praia de um colega e ainda enchi a cara de tekila hahahaha
Resultado, fikei chapado acho q uns 2 dias seguidos.
PS: to respondendo em portugues mesmo e foda-se, to com preguiça de responder em ingles, eu entendo o q vc's falam, mas vc's não entendem o q a gente fala AHahahahaha
POOR ENGLISH, AMERICAN, AUSTRALIAN and NEW ZEALANDERS DUDES aHAhAZHAHAHAHAHA
U speak only english

Like LOM, completely clean. I'm 31. Used to drink, but puking up Mexican food through my nose cured that. Life's too fucking hard without getting mixed up in substances for me. I like my music and play music for the sake of music. Nothing against Neal (he seems like a cool guy from this board and DiGiorgios), and I don't really care if others do stuff either (it's their life); I just don't care to get involved in it.

I know that weed is no more harmful than cigarettes, but I prefer not to use or be dependant on any of it.

Hey Jugulator,

Mi portuguese no esta muiy bien, i por eso lo hago en espanol.
Que preguntaste?
Si puedes responder en espanol para que podemos comprender a otro! ;)

xxx Iris xxx

That show is killer!
I saw In Flames, Soilwork and Pain two weeks ago..
I think it's time for Soilwork to do a headlining, man..i love to see that band live!!
Hmm, take you sunglasses with ya..hihi, after you've seen the show, you know what i mean!
Have fun!

xxx Iris xxx

Thank you ,Amos.
Oh,my mother,for reasons unknown to me,just randomly started talking to me about drugs last night.And,something new here,she's smoked pot 3 times,not just the 2 like I thought it was.She tells me that she is NOT ashamed of her drug use,though she's not bragging.And that she will NOT support me if I start doing drugs,like my uncle-the one in whose car was found a syringe and bowl...he had some major drug problems.Since I can see myself experimenting in these things,I figure I'll just wait until I have enough $ to finance my habit,if I happen to develop one,that way I won't be leeching off of my family and friends for drug money.

You'd have to be pretty fucking rich to not run out of money doing drugs... Since you gradually require more to get high you'll end up spending quite a lot of money on hmm... coke? Heroin? Hundreds of dollars a day... Even heroin has become more expensive and there's less of it around...

Ha! I'll tell ya a story...
I was about 16 years old and wondering what it was, to smoke weed. One night, i went out with my mom (yeah, she's cool, we still do that once in a while!) and by the time we got back, we came across a " coffeeshop" (not the ones you know, but a coffeeshop over here is where they sell weed, not coffee..heh) I thought i was cool and said" Wow, that smells good..the smoke almost knocked me down but hey, i was with my mom :) And she said, Ok though one, let's go in and buy a joint! HUH? Mom, you're my mom! Exactly, that's why we are gonna buy a joint and smoke it together!
I was confused aaalllll the way but i thought it was ok to me ;)
We laughed the whole night through and we had so much fun. Man, i was so stoned that even a fart was the coolest thing i had ever heard...By the time i got back to my senses i asked her why she did it. She told me, that if she wanted to make it cool or tough to smoke a joint, she never did it. I was confused but now i know better. That evening, she took away the coolness and curiousity about the ideas i had, concerning weed. Nowadays, i only like to smoke a joint when i feel like it and don't need it every day. Man, i love my mom..she's not only cool, she's smart too!

xxx Iris xxx

Originally posted by Karmic
hey cool. a göteborgare.
going to IF-SW-P at kåren?
heh.
and i thought i was the only one here :D

I am not very ecxited to see In Flames one more time. They play at least three times a year in Gbg. I dont have a ticket for 31/10 but I think I will get one for 8/11. I really wanna see Soilwork.
The concert I'm really looking forward to see right now is Sentenced. And of course Onkel Konkel!

hahahaha. yup i don't listen to in flames that much anymore either....
Soilwork rule.
and Sentenced, are they coming to gbG?
i havent heard much from them, but i would...
the only answer to the thing about Onkel konkel would be
"...................."
var i gbg bor du