What kind of cellphone do you use?

I just upgraded from my old POS which is SO nice. I'm using a LG Shine. I hate flip phones, so mine is a slider. I'd prefer a "candy bar" style phone, but this one works well. It's got a fairly large digital face display and the sound quality and photo quality are awesome.

The only issue I have is that I have to hit "accept" call before sliding the phone up. If I don't, when I pick up there is an echo. Second, if you're on speaker phone and you slide the phone down to end the call, it wont. So you have to manually end the call.

The upside is that it contains a memory card slot, so any ringtones you have purchased, you can save to the memory disk and transfer to a new phone, or to your computer. That right there is worth it's weight in gold considering I've had to download the SAME ring tone over and over and over again.

Here is my phone:

att-lg-shine-phone.jpg

Not sure if this is the older or newer version of the shine, but mine has the round button in the middle.
lg_shine.jpg

It has access to CTV (videos), Myspace Mobil, mobile banking, etc.

-Metal

The upside is that it contains a memory card slot, so any ringtones you have purchased, you can save to the memory disk and transfer to a new phone, or to your computer. That right there is worth it's weight in gold considering I've had to download the SAME ring tone over and over and over again.

The best thing about phones with expandable memory is the ability to make your own ringtones.

On my phone I have:
Turisas - Five Hundred & One
Virgin Black - Of Your Beauty
Volbeat - Radio Girl
Tristania - Sanguine Sky
Ayreon - Two Gates
Avenged Sevenfold - Strength of the World
and the song from that McDonalds filet-o-fish commercial.

I need to make some new ones though.

I've got currently:
Tad Morose - Annubis (2 different ones)
BOC - Burning for You
Iced Earth - Burning Times
JOP - Maniacal Renderings (2 different ones)
Queensryche - Take Hold of the Flame
JOP - Through the Eyes of the King
BOC - Veteran of The Psychic Wars
Symphony X - Wicked

New ones I've made, but can't get on my phone until I get it back from repair (hopefully tomorrow):
Benedictum - Benedictum
Benedictum - Uncreation
Therion - Typhon
Badlands - Whiskey Dust

mëtålspëd;8141930 said:
I never understood all the fancy phones... I just want a power button, 10 digits, volume control, and good reception. Its a rare thing to find these days.

StarTAC was the SHIT, yo.

Anyway, I've used about every kind of smart phone there is and I am happily settled on the iPhone (ew).

Anything running Windows Mobile platform is an expensive turd, Blackberry is slow and the Nokia Communicators just ain't cutting it anymore.