What kind of CPU do you guys have?

The 128GB SSD was a good choice. You may have been too cramped with the 64GB to do a quick defrag.

Mac Mini Server is a Beast. Honestly, I'm blown away. I didn't wanna spend the extra on SSD's but I imagine a Mac Mini Server with a couple ssd's would be the ultimate.

AMD Phenom II X4 955.

Have to buy another one, running out of power(especially since VTM, don't wanna bake it, especially not on some groups I always change a little...)

Ah, and a SSD is always such an improvement.

Plannin on building a Hackintosh soon, was gonna go with a Core i7 3770K, but wondering if I should wait till the new i7s now.......

I3 2100. I have an ich to upgrade to be honest, but just can't push myself to spend money on something that, all things considered, does everything I need.

Intel Core i5 2500k Sandy Bridge.
The DAW can use all 4 cores and I've never been close to maxing it out with bigger projects.

I've now ordered:
MoBo: ASRock Z77 Pro4
CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 3,4Ghz (Ivy Bridge)
SSD: Crucial SSD m4 128GB

I have the other parts.. also two hdds..
Next month I'll be getting another SSD for samples only..

Hopefully the i5 3570K will last me a few years.. no hyperthreading.. but I'll be able to overclock it to at least 4Ghz, hopefully 4,5Ghz, without issues..

Fortunately you didn't buy the ASRock z77 Pro3 like me.
By default the mobo has some serious issue with the pci-e 3.0 slot (PCIE2) video card not showing output.
Fortunately I had to update the bios and bam working like a charm.
At first I yelled like a motherfucker lol

CPU.bmp

it was pretty badass when i bought it, not sure if there's something better now for the same price though.

Genuine Intel(R) CPU
T2080 @ 1.73GHz
1,99 GB of RAM
120 GB of HD
500 GB External HD

LOTS of Cpu and Disk overloads

In every mix I Must get the good results with less moves...
like someone says "il meno è il più"
"the less is the more"