What kind of music does your friends listen too?

A couple of my friends are into metal, they mostly listen to a lot of power metal and 80s thrash. Another one listens to hard rock and grunge, the rest of them are into electronica, pop and rap.

one of my friends loves korn,slipknot,linkin park and that kind of music
another one loves prog rock and has orgasms when listening to King Crimson
another loves U2
the others like Sepultura,old Metallica,At the Gates,Rhapsody,Therion and some other metal bands but they are far from liking all kinds of metal

Some of my friends are tottally into metal... I am the one who is into nu-metal, grunge, pop, etc... LOL
I also have some friends that are just regular music listeners.. I mean, they are not fanatic like I am nor they are into a specific scene..

One of them listens to death/black metal and he's the only I know that listens to metal. then there's one who's into old blues rock stuff. and one's into 80's pop :zombie: and then there's a lot of people that listen to whatever crap is coming out of their radio.

pretty much all of my friends hate my music, a few of them like some of my bands and ive got one mate who's into all emo/screamo/hardcore etc... There's my friend laura (eternalhours) on here who i speak to often and see sometimes and she likes most of my music, but most of the time im the only metal fan, i have a few aquaintances who are into the same music as me but not proper friends

For the most part i don't have any friends who listen to similar music as me, i'm into Cradle Of Filth, Emperor, Darkthrone, Children Of Bodom, Arch Enemy etc, wherehas my friends are more into bands such as Poison The Well, Dillinger Escape Plan, Killswitch Engage etc.

they all listen to different stuff, my one is into punk and stuff...another is into rap, and so on. i find it good to have friends like that so you can find good in different genre's of music

My best friend is a real guitar freak and he'll listen to ANYTHING that features a six-string - Hendrix, Badly Drawn Boy, Oasis, Saxon, Coldplay, blues, country, jazz...anything.

Another one is equally freaky about synthesisers.

Another is a Will Smith wannabe whose favourite song is "I Like Big Butts".

I only have two full-on metal friends. One is NIN and Pantera, the other is Morbid Angel, Carcass and Faith No More.

Most of my friends Like Metal or other sorts of Rock. One of them is a closet facist who dresses only in black, listnes only to black metal from the north claiming its the only thing true and that any band from outside scandinavia is gay. Some of them are more like me, listening primarily to black and other types of metal but is able to enjoy other genres like prog, grunge, classical etc... from time to time. Some has been influenced by my metal music and listens now to Tristania, Haggard, and other metal bands that make use of classical elements or other things to make their music more fantasy inspired, gothic or easyer to like. at the same time they can actually be listening to mtv type pop from the charts or stupid trance songs that sometimes makes me want to stop being friends with them, hehe. I also have two friends that are major trance addicts... but they are just ignorant upper class fuckers I try to avoid talking about or listening to music with.

mostly nu-metal, ive got a few poser friends who blab about all the music but dont own a cd, and ive got one good freind that goes to all the shows with me and jumps in the pit and destroys, not to say that if you dont pit you're a poser but he, like me, preaches all day about the lifestyle and lives it, bunch of my friends like "oh yeah man i jump in the mosh pit"(they never leave out the word mosh, notice a common thing amoung posers who listen to trapt, linkin logz, etc) but when it comes down to it they are scared, and ive go ta few freinds who go to the shows to chill and listen to the music, but differnt folks and differnt strokes. ive also just become aquainted with a freshman who is like yeah dude i love cannibal corpse and shit. im thinkin yeah, he heard the names and is all yippin about the real metal. but then hes like yeah dude pounded into dust, devoured by vermin, hammer smashed face, fucked with a knife, etc and rattling off other band shit like opeth im like damn this kids for real, hes a little dude too, im fairly big and i told him id watch out for him.