What label would you like to see Anathema on?

just try and get on one of these labels like parlophone, just look for what labels all these bands are on, muse, supergrass, coldplay, radiohead, etc, and try and get on them

Andy_2003 said:
just try and get on one of these labels like parlophone, just look for what labels all these bands are on, muse, supergrass, coldplay, radiohead, etc, and try and get on them

why not something like Roadrunner?....
although, it is a major in almost every way now, it has come from the Metal world......and i dont think the politics are completely 'major'...as in, a band wouldn't be expected to sell quite as much as they would on one of the traditional majors etc....just look at their roster.....so there wouldn't be quite the pressure as with other majors...plus, unlike NBR and Century Media, their scope goes far past the Metal world, which is what anathema need......and, i think, we all know...they really want:)
Natural Disaster is godly and clearly wasn't pushed enough by MFN

I say do it independantly.. or think about your own label..based in liverpool there are some excellent bands playing the clubs in the north west at the moment.