What made you happy today?

I just released this thread is exactly what Facebook & Twitter are for :lol: So here's the 3rd place I put this today: me and a uni friend/workmate finally got ourselves an apartment in Frankfurt ^_^ We are lucky shmucks it is an awesomely fortuitous find.

Combo, i do know some of them and i'm getting a ocarina songbook including most of the songs from Zelda OoT, not sure when but probably pretty soon=)

And 1928, i got that one too:D It's really cool and yes sounds awesome!

Very nice, Gibbon! Speaking of Zelda, I bought a songbook from Japan some years ago with a bunch of tunes from the series arranged for piano, from the first game up through Wind Waker. Very fun stuff to play, the OoT and MM songs are of course the most fun to play. I need somebody around here to learn to play my ocarina so we can do a duet of the OoT title screen together, piano and ocarina :lol:

WMMH: Looks like I'm all ready for my audition for the university's school of music on Saturday... wish me luck, guys/girls!

I just released this thread is exactly what Facebook & Twitter are for :lol: So here's the 3rd place I put this today: me and a uni friend/workmate finally got ourselves an apartment in Frankfurt ^_^ We are lucky shmucks it is an awesomely fortuitous find.

Speaking of which I need a new one in Norway too. :rofl: :devil::Spam:

Unfortunately, today's been "one of those days", but playing a game of Civilization for a while with my friend just now certainly cheered me up some! And now bed. That's definitely going to make me happy :lol:

And I dance in the rain, dive in the pool of life
Wash away the poison

:headbang:

WMMH: I think I did well on my university audition! I'll find out the results in the mail before April 1st... also, Laura and I met Ensiferum and Finntroll, and then enjoyed a thoroughly kickass concert!