What made you laugh today ???

So if you're Jewish or easily offended by Hitler and world war 2, avoid. There is nothing anti-semetic here or really anything that offensive, but just be advised, if you despise Hitler, avoid. Otherwise, get ready to :lol:

I'm Jewish and I almost fell from my chair laughing. This is the second joke I see using that segment of "Downfall" (most excellent movie btw, I recommend to anyone who wanted to see who Hitler and nazis really were).

But whoever wrote the script for this joke is a genius, cleaverly using the whole rant to bash Apple and iPhone and all this stupid thingies of today.

I do prefer the Rosetta stone anyway, it's old school :p

I'm Jewish and I almost fell from my chair laughing. This is the second joke I see using that segment of "Downfall" (most excellent movie btw, I recommend to anyone who wanted to see who Hitler and nazis really were).

Actually it's funny, this video has become quite famous in the past year. It seems to be an internet phenomenon unto itself, sort of like all the dramatic squirrel videos from years ago. People redub this to be about Hitler hating Vista, getting banned from Xbox and all sorts of stuff.

Re: the offense thing, I know you wouldn't be offended, but I know people who are still upset by even the sight of Hitler so I just wanted to make sure of that.

And yeah, Downfall is such a good movie.

Re: the offense thing, I know you wouldn't be offended, but I know people who are still upset by even the sight of Hitler so I just wanted to make sure of that.

Well he's NOT a nice sight. But I rather have people offended that remember than people who wants to forget or say it wasn't like that or even happened.

And since this is not a political forum, let's leave the subject at this point and carry on with the laughter.

christmas_merry_santa_jokes_funny_yum.jpg

Gert, you REALLY put it out of the field this time :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last monday, a guy I know was arrested in New Port Beach for "mooning", just when a police car passed by. He spent a night in jail and was the talk of the day over here. He's an impossible funny guy, and vocalist of a great Belgian thrash band "Trenchfoot"
(oldschool crossover fans REALLY need to check this out !!)
If any of you could find any info of this online out of a newspaper or so ?? Been surfing a bit but can't find it (probably was a too small thing to mention :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

I got this from the Nevermore forum. There are a few surprises in this video. yea I know, most of you will find the vocals terrible but just keep watching en listening. Like I said, you will be surprised. :)

Last edited by a moderator: