What made you laugh today ???

carnut

\m/
Apr 29, 2004
Helgium
The world is way too serious these days, so post funny pics, jokes, movies etc here !!

Today I laughed with Burger King (check the pic closely !!)

5.jpg

I laugh today as the mess my boss made in the office because some guys had to install a new benchtop for some equipment and they:

a) didn't have the instructions for assembly
b) we already tore apart the old benchtop and now we have the equipment scattered throught the lab and is a disaster area
c) SHE ordered it so she can't blame anyone

so I'm laughing at how wrong she manages things sometimes but she can't accept she goofed.

P.D. I'll keep laughing for days because I know the whole affair will take a week or more :lol:

NP: Death Angel - 'Soulless'

What made me laugh?! Well, I asked King Diamond about his home improvement issues that lead to his cancellation of last weeks' interviews...
Seems like the King isn't exempt from home repairs as his furnace gave out on him last week (in the middle of the night, during a snow storm no less). It was funny having him describe how miserable and cold he was the night before the series of interviews were to take place. He was able to laugh about it now too. That was funny, he was able to laugh at himself like you an I.