• Biomechanical- Eight Moons

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Strapping Young Lad- Alien

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
Edgecrusher said:
'Spirit The Earth Aflame' is 10 times better, if ya had to go with just one Primordial album.

Nahh. Spirit the Earth Aflame is an amazing album, but Gathering Wilderness seems to hold longer appeal, as well as being more emotionally charged.

Edgecrusher said:
'Spirit The Earth Aflame' is 10 times better, if ya had to go with just one Primordial album.
I agree, and furthermore, "A Journey's End" is 10 times better than "Spirit the Earth Aflame", but I just picked something off the top of my head; and something new, as the releases on his list were all pretty recent.

Erik said:
I agree, and furthermore, "A Journey's End" is 10 times better than "Spirit the Earth Aflame", but I just picked something off the top of my head; and something new, as the releases on his list were all pretty recent.

I've had trouble getting ahold of Journey's End. I've ordered it twice and both times they were out of stock.

Who would be the most reliable distro, as far as having items in stock?

Edgecrusher said:
I've had trouble getting ahold of Journey's End. I've ordered it twice and both times they were out of stock.

Who would be the most reliable distro, as far as having items in stock?

www.theendrecords.com/omega

They have three Primordial albums in stock now.....I don't think the ones you're talking about, but that probably means they'll restock them soon.

Well the music store didn't have anything except Nile... so that's what I got. VERY GOOD!

:lol: you have to ask people on a message board what cd you should purchase next.

...and i'm stupid!

:drools:

get the new nevermore, strapping , and bloodbath. the 3 best this year without a doubt. or you could wait a week or so and get the new opeth.

The Greys said:
:lol: you have to ask people on a message board what cd you should purchase next.

...and i'm stupid!

:drools:

Well, I don't have endless money to spend, so I want to make the right choice. I play Guitar. I also think that you shouldn't base opinions on people if you don't play guitar. I play guitar.

Just get Nile's CD, and go get Pantera-Live 101 Proof, Motorhead-Hammered, and Death-Individual Thought Patterns

Phrozenspite said:
Nokturnal Mortum - Weltanschauung, though the new Nevermore and Nile albums deserve your money and time as well

Finally someone talks about the new NM. I think it's fucking brilliant and their best EASILY since Goat Horns (possibly on par with it).