What pisses me off

I hate when people at work use all of your butter in the fridge and then throw it out

... as opposed to using all of your butter then leaving it there? :p

On that topic, what shits me badly is how people use butter with a dirty knife so next time you want to use it you're basically wading through crap from everyone else's previous meals.

Being asked to write up a document to justify upgrading one of the pc's in marketing. There's three things wrong with this;

1 - I need an upgrade more urgently then she does
2 - They're only asking me to do it because the new IT Manager refused the upgrade recently
3 - They're also asking me because the manager is off sick

So basically what will happen is I'll write up something justifying the upgrade, they'll go out and spent the money and when the manager comes back and cracks the shits, I'll cop the blame for "authorising" it

Yep..... everytime I get myself "ready" to resign, something has come up that's stopped me (usually money problems). I'm applying for jobs though, just haven't really gotten anywhere with it yet

When my boss transfered up to QLD, I figured I'd give it another shot. He was 90% of the reason I was miserable here. Not much has changed since he left, I'm less stressed but I've still got the same issues as before (no pay reviews, insane workload, work expected to be done with little information or warning etc etc)

The fact that people can be so fucking selfish.
When people change "For The Better"
But they just turn into utter dickheads.
Grow up, and pull your fucking head in.

The fact that people can be so fucking selfish.
When people change "For The Better"
But they just turn into utter dickheads.
Grow up, and pull your fucking head in.

just tell the person that.
seems to work out fine when i say it to em.
well most of the time :p