What pisses me off

2312312.jpg

matttpd2.jpg

those drops i have to put in my eyes every hour for the next couple of weeks piss me off!!!

That sucks!! I feel your pain. When I'm out drinking I have to put drops in my eyes every hour otherwise they go blood-red and I get kicked out of the pub haha :( It can be very hard to remember to do it, too!

What pisses me off is blood tests, and even more so, blood test results

I have to go get blood tests every 4-6 months and each time they take about 6-8 of those big vials. I love it, I reckon it's fun haha.

What pisses me off is my knee.. it has been causing problems for a while now.. but is getting worse yay.. I couldn't even walk to the train station today to go to the gym.. lame.

I suffer from alot of fatigue; my family has a history of it, plus I'm a vegetarian, so I have to keep on top of potential deficiencies because I am very prone to them. Have you ever recieved a print out of your blood tests rather than the doctor just telling you? They're pretty fascinating.

Hahaha if only it were that simple :p They don't let me eat before them for 12 hours either.. needless to say I look like a bit of a drunk when I leave hah.

I suffer from alot of fatigue; my family has a history of it, plus I'm a vegetarian, so I have to keep on top of potential deficiencies because I am very prone to them. Have you ever recieved a print out of your blood tests rather than the doctor just telling you? They're pretty fascinating.

Lol i don't think i'd want a print out of these results haha. Maybe next time