What pisses me off

It was fine when I had a part-time job but I had to quit because of uni.. so yeah.. now I have to get some dodgy casual job.. fun. But I love it, I wouldn't (and.. well I can't) move back home for anything.

Yeh i feel the pain, i got a part time job now but no social life - not atleast when uni exams are going on! Hopefully things work out for ya - moving out only with a casual job is pretty fucking scary tho.

Thankyou Captain Obvious ;)
captainobvious-30189.jpg

Chris Benoit is dead :( RIP... this is the worst news i've heard all year

Have you heard the rumour how he died

Sources in the Fayette County Police Department are now working under the theory that Chris Benoit killed Nancy on Saturday, son Daniel on Sunday, and then killed himself earlier today. This story is making its way out through the AP news wire and FOX News.

Benoit was found dead in his weight room. Nancy was found dead in the living room. Daniel was found dead in his bedroom, according to an unnamed source in the department.

Lt. Tommy Pope told ABC News "the instruments of death were located on the scene," but didn't specify what those were or where they were found. Pope said the department was not actively searching for any suspects outside the house.

if that story is true, I don't care about his death only about the needless deaths of his family

Watto, Benoit is awesome - but i agree, if he did something like that its fucked. But i am not going to immediately believe it, i want details to make up my own mind. From all reports Benoit was one of the nice guys of the business, so i am finding this a bit hard to take.