What pisses me off

Yeah I saw a fight in the pit aswell, there seemed to be quite a few of them. Which is pretty fucked, I got small bruises next to my right eye and on my nose. I don't know/remember how I got them so they were probably accidental. What pisses me off is spending to much money last night. I did a Ferret trick and drank half a bottle of scotch on the train before I got to the city to save money. But I ended up still spending over $40 on grog after that. Also waking up in the bush in the rain and Sodom not playing Magic Dwwwaaagooonn :(

p.s did anyone see the junkie bitch that slaped Dougie got here arse kicked by Security then for some reason decided to get naked. I grabbed her top of the road after she ran off and chased people with it yelling AIDS it was quite funny

Hahaha! I think that was that junkie that was trying to get into Sodom when I first went in. She was like "But they're my favourite baaaaannnnnnndddd" and then the security guard asked her who was playing and she had no idea.

p.s did anyone see the junkie bitch that slaped Dougie got here arse kicked by Security then for some reason decided to get naked. I grabbed her top of the road after she ran off and chased people with it yelling AIDS it was quite funny

The thought of that chick walking around minus the top sends chills down my twisted spine........

BTW i disposed of that top also you mad fucker Watto haha

That junkie gollum bitch ahhahahaha.

I was pulling the my precious at her something fierce and telling her to watch out Mr Frodo and then she slapped me so I started screaming at her in squeels.

Dave said he was gonna hook me up with her or his 'sister', I was scared when I saw who she was. Bahahaha.

And what about that chick going around saying everyone was evil and loved Satan and that we were every woman's dream and rubbing our hair and say "You naughty boys, you're evil" whilst patting us down ahahahahahaha. My mate Lee and I were crying so much we were spilling our beers. If I didn't get punched in the face that would have been the best thing ever :D Such a fun night :)

I missed the last 4 songs sadly :(

Dave, Introduce us to your sister next time haha :worship:

Did anyone catch Nigel from Grenade yelling at that topless whore whilst pointing to a street sign to "GET ON THE POLE BITCH!!!". I nearly fucking died at that point.

The wind pisses me off. As if coldness at 5am isnt bad enough, but then i gota contend weith a cold ass fucking wind when im running. Time to play against the wind.

The best part was when you dropped it front of that guy I was talking to, he went to stamp on it but while his foot was in the downward motion you managed to pick it up again, throw it in the air and have it land on his shoulder while he was stamping the ground

The best part was when you dropped it front of that guy I was talking to, he went to stamp on it but while his foot was in the downward motion you managed to pick it up again, throw it in the air and have it land on his shoulder while he was stamping the ground

I disposed of the article in question , and Mr LF , stop being so sober at gigs:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Ive been getting told so many piss funny things I apparantly did that night. My appologies if I annoyed any of you guys