What pisses me off

pisses me off when men can't act their age and differentiate between situations where they're meant to laugh and one where they're meant to sympathise, or being men as their are, just shut their mouths

We're kidding - funny shit. Despite what you think, i still luv ya - but this isnt the right thread for me to be saying it. Point is, someone stole your wood :lol: :lol: :lol:

We're kidding - funny shit.
card-d52.jpg

What pisses me off is getting king hit in the face at Sodom after I was picking up my friend Lee who passed out on the floor in the pit. As soon as I got him up I heard "Fuck you cunt!" and as I was looking up just see a fist coming at me. I was bleeding everywhere and my nose and lip are swollen, and it pretty much ruined my night. Was so fun up till then.

What pisses me off is getting king hit in the face at Sodom after I was picking up my friend Lee who passed out on the floor in the pit. As soon as I got him up I heard "Fuck you cunt!" and as I was looking up just see a fist coming at me. I was bleeding everywhere and my nose and lip are swollen, and it pretty much ruined my night. Was so fun up till then.

Fuck! Troy told me about that, had no idea where you were though. Did that at least happen near the end of their set?
Some guy got shoved over to where I was, he grabbed my bag strap and punched me in the jaw... what the hell? It wasn't a fucking hardcore gig! Tsk tsk.