What pisses me off

You'll probably win too. I make no claims to greatness. I don't even like the fucking game. I just saw Hangar 18 and YYZ and couldn't resist giving it a shot. That said... I'll still take you up on the challenge anyway :p

Emmz- it has a lot more to do with playing a lot of Dance Dance Revolution and Drummania than anything :p That thing was nothing like playing an actual guitar. It's more a test of hand-eye co-ordination than anything else.

It seems your better at it if your a drummer...
I've seen Jimmy absolutely pwn shane a few times

I hate the needle I had to get last night.
I was so scared from the last one I got (which was incredibly painful) that I started crying before the doc even did it....:lol: Pretty funny thinking back on it, I was really angry before hand because I don't like the doctor from the last injection, so I just sat and waited, walked in and didn't say a word to him, just let mum do the talking, hell I wasn't even letting him put that cleaning thing on my arm, haha!
..But it still scares me :(

Ha...I went with my ex girlfriend to get a blood test a few months ago and I had no idea she hated needles. She freaked out so much, she was calling the doctor a fuckhead and the nurse a bitch while she had tears streaming down her face and throwing things around the world.

So yeah...."ex"

Hahaha I can't wait to go get my blood tests done now!!.. No srsly..

I'll get a photo of the Doctor and myself; thumbs up styles for sure haha

Hahaha I can't wait to go get my blood tests done now!!.. No srsly..

I'll get a photo of the Doctor and myself; thumbs up styles for sure haha

haha i had a blood test in march and it was the worst feeling ever
it didn't hurt, it just felt....uncomfortable.
i could barely stand it. blood tests can get fucked