What pisses me off

Oh and by the way, 99% of those islamist terrorists aren't even lebanese. they're mostly syrians, palestinians, iraqis, saudis and chechens. They came to lebanon through syria and started terrorizing the country mainly by placing bombs all over the country. They robbed a bank 5 weeks ago and the police tracked them down and raided an apartment they were occupying and arrested some of them. In retaliation, they attacked a unit for the lebanese army and slashed their throats and escaped into a palestinian refugee camp in northern lebanon. The lebanese army has been fighting them for more than 5 weeks now.

Dän;6294639 said:
Fuck, those Lebo cunts arent Aussies, they are terrorists, leave them where they are and dont let them back in my country ever.

Bearing in mind that Sabine/Ebony Veiled - who is married to our Lead guitarist - is infact Lebanese... and her and everyone in her family are some of the coolest people I've met. Nationality shouldn't come into this, and Sabine has already made some great points in her last couple of posts.

Lets keep the racist stuff off of the forum shall we?

:danceboy:

Bearing in mind that Sabine/Ebony Veiled - who is married to our Lead guitarist - is infact Lebanese... and her and everyone in her family are some of the coolest people I've met. Nationality shouldn't come into this, and Sabine has already made some great points in her last couple of posts.

Lets keep the racist stuff off of the forum shall we?

:danceboy:

I wasnt being racist, i dont hate Lebs in general, just those 3 in particular, they could be swedish and I'd still hate them.

Don't worry Mike, he's from South Australia.

Fuck yeh; South Australia rules because it is so fucking conservative.

The only change I've noticed in the last 19 yrs is that the Pizza Hut near me is now a KFC :kickass:

Dän;6297014 said:
I wasnt being racist, i dont hate Lebs in general, just those 3 in particular, they could be swedish and I'd still hate them.

Yeah dude, it's all good. :)

It's just easy for that sorta stuff to be taken the wrong way by someone new to the forum, or someone just "stopping by" etc

trying to come up with a cd cover in a week.
and trying to get it all finished so they can meet the deadline.
have to get alot of help from people, and pull some shit outta my arse.

euuuh NO HE DIDN'T! up until 2001 immigrants were given the permanent residency and the australian passport on a silver platter! I know someone who applied for the same visa i am waiting on in 2000. it took them 1 MONTH!!
so spare me the lecture about australia's GREAT immigration laws!

Dead set, the only explanation here is it would have all been your solicitor's fault. You should have got the VISA within a few months time. Same thing happened to me, hence why it took me 9 years of living in Australia to get a permanent residency.

well we decided to make a new one.
got a few rough ones so far, that look ok, will have one soon.
gonna be fun to get em ready in time lol.