What pisses me off

The blatant lies and bullshit at work piss me off.
Pretty funny that they have no idea just how much I know... or that I'm going to be gone by the end of the week :lol:

Dead set, the only explanation here is it would have all been your solicitor's fault. You should have got the VISA within a few months time. Same thing happened to me, hence why it took me 9 years of living in Australia to get a permanent residency.

I'm not using a solicitor now. I'm done with them.. been fucked over too many times so I decided to deal with the immigration directly. So i came to lebanon and applied for the spouse visa in Jan 16, 2007. I have been advised that the stardard processing time for my temporary spouse visa was 9 months... which is too long considering they only took a couple of months to process before 9/11.

That would be fourthed ;)
Unless Ravendark was in turn seconding my seconding, while you proceeded to third the second seconding as opposed to fourthing the original article. I'm guessing that's a long shot though.

I'm as Christian, and as one I shit myself at the prospect that I share the same 'religion' as cunts like Paris Hilton. Fucking in-vogue Christians.

I dont doubt JC was a top bloke. Nor do I doubt Moses would have made an excellent Trade Unionist and Im sure Mohammad had his moments too.

HAHAHAHAHA! awesome! :lol:

I reckon if there was a God, he'd want us to be decent humans, not worshipping clones!

my thoughts exactly. and I was telling Shane, I believe in being a good person. and I don't deny the good morals and values in religions and do try to live by them without labelling myself as "Christian" because I'm definitely not trying to be a good person for the sole purpose of going to heaven when i die. I don't believe in heaven nor in hell.

I'm definitely not trying to be a good person for the sole purpose to go to heaven when i die.

I owe you a drink Sabine:kickass: :kickass: . People need to find there own morals , not live buy some "religion" that tells you how to think and feel.

Killing for some bedtime story is a crock of shit .

I don't believe in heaven nor in hell.
I do, because as a wise man once said:

They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast you gotta ride it well
The world is full of kings and queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven and Hell

They'll tell you black is really white
The moon is just the sun at night
And when you walk throught golden halls
You get to keep the gold that falls
It's Heaven and Hell

Fool Fool
You've got to bleed for the dancer (?)
Fool Fool Fool
Look for the answer

(Chapter 4: Verse 4: The Book of DIO!)

I do, because as a wise man once said:

They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast you gotta ride it well
The world is full of kings and queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven and Hell

They'll tell you black is really white
The moon is just the sun at night
And when you walk throught golden halls
You get to keep the gold that falls
It's Heaven and Hell

Fool Fool
You've got to bleed for the dancer (?)
Fool Fool Fool
Look for the answer

(Chapter 4: Verse 4: The Book of DIO!)

Fuck you beat me hahahha

Dän;6314238 said:
I'm as Christian, and as one I shit myself at the prospect that I share the same 'religion' as cunts like Paris Hilton. Fucking in-vogue Christians.

I'm sure "cunts like Paris Hilton" wouldn't be overly impressed about sharing the same religion as someone who has a crazy dude with corpse paint and an inverted cross on his forehead as his avatar either :loco:

People need to find there own morals , not live buy some "religion" that tells you how to think and feel.
Killing for some bedtime story is a crock of shit .
Even if that religion is deadbaskian? :lol: