What pisses me off

Dän;6322138 said:
What, so you like hippies then and think they contribute to society in a positive manner?
All they do is corrupt the minds of impressionable youth when they work there way into the education system, consistantly informing you of the apparent evils of conservatism. Hense they should be shot

Or are you ok with having kids filled with propaganda rather than facts?

Hippies are awesome, I suggest you go to Byron Bay it's piss funny to listen to their shit talk.

Oscar Wilde was a genius.

Edgar Allen Poe married his cousin, who was 13 at the time (he was 27 or so). He was also a manic depressant drug addict.

In my opinion, all truly great minds are deeply disturbed and run against the grain of society - that's what makes them so interesting.

(Oscar Wilde FTW)

Dän;6322138 said:
What, so you like hippies then and think they contribute to society in a positive manner?
All they do is corrupt the minds of impressionable youth when they work there way into the education system, consistantly informing you of the apparent evils of conservatism. Hense they should be shot

Or are you ok with having kids filled with propaganda rather than facts?

You want to shoot someone because they live their life differently to you?

Examples of said propaganda would benefit your point.

All the hippies I've ever seen want to hug you and give you free bongs. Also, they constantly smile.

Do you constantly smile?

All the hippies I've ever seen want to hug you and give you free bongs. Also, they constantly smile.

Yes that is why Hippies are awesome, the only thing I don't like is Hippie Cafe's. There is this one in Glenbrook that my old school mates always go to and the don't have any meat and they charge you shit loads for some lettuce and bean sprouts :( also they play crap music.

What pisses me off is Rob Schneider I saw a movie with him in it today he is the most short annoying actor ever. Even worse then Danny Devito

All the hippies I know drive shitheap cars with 10 times the greenhouse gas emissions of new-model cars, claim to be vegetarian but eat at least fish, listen to terrible music with no regard for anyone else when it comes to either volume or sharing the CD player, stage protests that quickly become riots (nice and peaceful, guys!), and use the "i live meekly" excuse as if it's a valid reason for being late/absent/unreliable. and they ALL hate John Howard, yet have no valid reasons other than "NO WAR FOR OIL OMG." of course those that are actually ON the electoral role all vote green, even though they don't know anything of the greens' policies beyond pulling out of the war and legalising weed.

real nice people, hippies.

Quick someone put a link up of the Hippies episode of South park:lol: not all hippies are like that a lot of the ones I met at Byron are just very laid back people that don't really care about much but painting and smoking weed

Oscar Wilde was a genius.

Edgar Allen Poe married his cousin, who was 13 at the time (he was 27 or so). He was also a manic depressant drug addict.

In my opinion, all truly great minds are deeply disturbed and run against the grain of society - that's what makes them so interesting.

(Oscar Wilde FTW)

this guy knows what he's talking about

Uh oh Spaghettio's more not so subtle personal attacks

shit I hate been to sick to do anything but use the internet and waych tv

You want to shoot someone because they live their life differently to you?

Examples of said propaganda would benefit your point.

Do you constantly smile?

So its ok to have tutors and lecturers make you feel like a criminal because of your conservative beliefs? And its ok to pay money to be taught distort opinions as opposed to facts?

Interesting concept of what constitutes a "great mind" :erk: Should we then excuse the actions and behaviours of individuals based on how high their IQ is or how "interesting" people find them? To use the example of EAP, I'm not saying his personal life in any way negates his literary contributions however by the same token you can't say the inverse either. Considering him an influence or inspiration in an academic sense is all very well. Considering him a personal role model or someone to look up to is a little... well... :puke:

well aint no mod or any shit, but i think we should stop this.
i can see this all getting out of hand, ive seen it happen before and i dont wanna see it here.

and as for the personal attacks, im gonna leave it off the forums.
i'll sort it out in my own time.

:end of maturity rant: