What pisses me off

Nah, its fucked man, that shits not on; I got to uni to be taught, not to have commy bullshit jammed down my throat. It makes me not want to learn and not want to go to the lectures because I know that every other line is going to be about how Howard is ruining the country.

eit - @ ferret

well aint no mod or any shit, but i think we should stop this.
i can see this all getting out of hand, ive seen it happen before and i dont wanna see it here.

and as for the personal attacks, im gonna leave it off the forums.
i'll sort it out in my own time.

:end of maturity rant:

It won't get out of hand because there aren't any knobs posting in this area as there were in others, all posters here are mature and respect each others views and don't let it come down to personal attacks.

Dän;6325677 said:
all posters here are mature and respect each others views and don't let it come down to personal attacks.

well it did coz i took something the wrong way.
in any case im sorry for it.

now, im gonna go berserk if i cant find the master for our new cd.
shows what happens when you clean up your room and forget where you put things.

Yeh, I'm just lucky I have found some freinds at Uni who think like minded to me

All understandable, and i respect that you have such strong beliefs, it's an admirable quality, just realize that everywhere you go will be full of people from both wings, different religions and ideals that try to force their opinions on people. It's up to you how you chose to accept it. And it's good you voiced your opinion.

I dont have a problem if someone disagrees with me; thats life, i do have a problem when those who are in a position of power abuse it to foward their own warped beliefs on the world. Teachers are paid to teach, not to shove their opinion down my throat.

They actually aren't allowed to under the teachers code, especially when it concerns politics, because they aren't allowed to influence your view. But that's only in public high schools, probably not UNI.

An ex-employer whom I can't name (though it rhymes with "JokerFasters") is now threatening me with police involvement if I don't return a laptop which was supposed to be part of my salary package anyway. As soon as I told the motherfucker he's welcome to try as long as he's happy to receive a visit from ASIC and the ATO he's gone silent again :lol:

Hint: it's not SmokerBlasters

The fucker is still sending me attempted intimidation bullshit. If he put half as much effort or attention into his business as he did into this, maybe it wouldn't be such a failure :lol:

It pisses me off when people judge my character according to my 'false' goals and objectives, i mean, conduct a decent conversation with me once every few full moons, and you maybe i would not be pissed off as to such judgements, where in this case, you would befriend my true character, and not the illusion. Sorry if all that didn't make sense :erk: