What pisses me off

Yeh man i can see how he misinterpreted it. I didnt specify who i was talking about because then it would have been obvious to everyone else who taghreed posted about, and like i said i dont want personal shit on here cause it fucks up. And Taghreed - dont bullshit. That was pretty much what our conversation was about and you even quoted me. So just stop. Its gone far enough, you were talking about me, plain and simple, b ut instead of just me knowing now everyone knows, good job. Entire fucking reason i want you out of my life.

lofl like i was in your life in the first place. You're so insignificant to me

what this forum has turned into pisses me off... no one talks about TM or even MUSIC anymore. did anyone else notice that the TM guys hardly post here anymore? and i reckon the reason behind this is all the meaningless yip~yapping that's flooding their forum!

what this forum has turned into pisses me off... no one talks about TM

Might be something to do with nothing seeming to have happened in the TM camp for quite some time? At least not that the general public are aware of. Obviously the situation with Metal Evilution adds a spanner into the works but still...

Yeah, there really isn't much to talk about with regards to the band at the moment, but surely we can move away from the Days Of Our Lives banter.

Someone post some boobies. But keep it clean.

By clean, I mean only really really big boobies.

@RickIth & Ferret, I certainly didn't mean this forum is only destined to talk about TM but surely there must be something more interesting to discus than the meaningless bull that's all over the forum.

That's what happens when you have threads like these on forums. But sorry about that last post, i was just very angry at the time, and was also highly offended by the previous situation. I'll try and keep that shit to PM from now on, none of you guys either want or need to know about it. So i apologise for that.

oh there's one more thing i've gotta say

TRANSCENDING MORTALITY FOR THE FUCKING WIN!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Quit your whinging you suckholes.

Ive quit singling out particular fuckheads for being fuckheads , it seems to get me banned. And no we dont need a moderator Timmy .:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: