What pisses me off

ARRRRGH!! Ferret, the CD you gave me isn't working :(

if I sent you a photo, will you be able to photoshop it to look like our profile photos on Lycanthia's myspace? it's just a matter of making it black and white! pretty please!!! :batseyelids:

Bringing it to Manly on a drunken mission of metal doom probably wasn't the smartest idea at the best of times, let alone when I frisbeed the case at someone on the train...

Send away. ferretallica@hotmail.com or ImageShack them and send me the links. I'll drop you off another DVD if you'll be at Pyro's shin-dig on Saturday.

avoiding the bronicle infections that took out half of my friends and all the other communal illness only to get a fucking throat infection from being out in the cold and sitting near a smoky fire last night.

fucking hate getting throat infections!

I fucking hate the completely useless self-service checkouts they're installing in Woolies now.
I more so hate the fact that they'll keep only one normal check-out open so everyone is forcibly funneled into using those useless pieces of shit.
"Please place item in the bagging area" "Please remove item from the bagging area" "What is your name" "What is your quest" etc etc

I fucking hate the completely useless self-service checkouts they're installing in Woolies now.
I more so hate the fact that they'll keep only one normal check-out open so everyone is forcibly funneled into using those useless pieces of shit.
"Please place item in the bagging area" "Please remove item from the bagging area" "What is your name" "What is your quest" etc etc

:lol::lol::lol: Try paying for an item with shrapnel. Every time you insert a coin it says something like "please pay for you item." It gets really annoying after awhile. Sometimes you do place it in the baggage area and it doesnt recognise it too lol. I've seen people with trolleys go to these self serve checkouts. I was like "you've got to be joking dude, it would take like 15 minutes." The people i feel really sorry for are the supervisors for the self-serve checkouts, it's these people who have to put up with those who can't understand the instructions that are given in english lol. When you work in a South-Western Sydney Woolworths you'd expect nothing less, i feel very sorry for them lol.

It's even better when the moll who is supposedly 'assisting' tries to tell me they work if you know what you're doing. I dare say I'd have a better understanding of them than her, let alone the average shopper. If I have problems with them far more often than not, they're fucked.

Trying to pay attention at work after an all-nighter watching the tennis, which is after yet another all-nighter cleaning out the loungeroom and setting up a new recording PC = ouuuuuch... it's times like this I wish I still worked at Bunnings so I could get away with catching up on a few hours of sleep on the job :lol:

Something so simple pisses you off? Damn, I can only imagine how you'd react if I hugged you. Must take a lot not to punch me lol :lol:

Hey Mr. Ferret, the olds didn't know what to make of you lol. They think you're a bit crazy, especially the Italian one (Carlo) lol.

What pisses me off? The fucking coldness and the wind down here!!!!! I havent been fishing since new years so i come down for a fish and to start getting into my jogging again, but the fucking cold and wind fucks me up. You cant fish shit when its windy, and the water is close to freezing. Then when you wake up at 6am for a run and realise its really windy outside, you dont fucking go running cause theres no point. Coming down south in the winter months is useless.

Hey Mr. Ferret, the olds didn't know what to make of you lol. They think you're a bit crazy, especially the Italian one (Carlo) lol.

What pisses me off? The fucking coldness and the wind down here!!!!! I havent been fishing since new years so i come down for a fish and to start getting into my jogging again, but the fucking cold and wind fucks me up. You cant fish shit when its windy, and the water is close to freezing. Then when you wake up at 6am for a run and realise its really windy outside, you dont fucking go running cause theres no point. Coming down south in the winter months is useless.

where are you at the moment, Stormster?

where are you at the moment, Stormster?

Jervis Bay, 150km south of Sydney. To be fair, it has been sunny for the last 3 days, still cold, but the wind has stopped for the most part since i bitched about the coldness. Tried going fishing for mullet, but fucking hell the water is cold. I fell over after being in there for two minutes. Don't know whether it was because of not being able to feel my feet or due to the slippery seaweed on the rocks i was walking over.

Although i bitch about the weather here, it kicks Sydney. I'd love to land a job here and commute up only for gigs. Thats the life. Too many dole bludgers down here though :lol:

Errgh someone from the ACT is probably gonna know where Jervis Bay is, seeing as how its part of the ACT.. :p

I know where it is because I had to spend almost every weekend from 1987 to 1989 down there because of my stupid fucking father was doing work down there.
also remember it because on my 8th birthday, saw a man get sucked into the prop of a boat and get sliced to fucking ribbons.

so, yeah, Jervis Bay pisses me off somewhat.:mad:

Since I have been in America every freakin' computer I have been on has Myspace & facebook blocked. It pisses me off big time. haha I am trying to write to all of you guys and I can't. Then I remembered the forum and YAY I have access. haha

Since I have been in America every freakin' computer I have been on has Myspace & facebook blocked. It pisses me off big time. haha I am trying to write to all of you guys and I can't. Then I remembered the forum and YAY I have access. haha

Try using http://www.torproject.org/download.html.en
You can get portable setups which you can carry around with you on a USB drive and will allow you to view pretty much whatever you want on a lot of otherwise locked-down networks.
[edit] Combined with Portable Firefox anyway... though it should still work regardless.

All the 'notopope' wankers out protesting in Hyde Park on Saturday...
I'm by no means religious so I don't take it personally but fuck there a lot of wankers when it comes to being 'anti-religion'. I don't think I've ever witnessed such an intensely hypocritical pack of arrogant, judgemental pole-smokers in one place since "Rock for Rights" (which, for the record, really didn't rock that much at all and would have been more appropriately named "Right to be Wankers").

what pisses me off are petty childish people who storm out in the middle of class work because they think you have taken all the attention away from them when you are just trying to do your best so the group can pass the assignment because you know almost every aspect of the work the assignment is about.

pisses me off more that they storm out, taking notes that the group need and then bitch to another classmate but am all good to your face when you see them afterwards.

feel more pissed off that you take the guilt for their stupid actions when it isn't even your fault! :mad:

Far too many bogans with really bad slogans aye , Ferret?.

Yep... or basically just too many pinkos :oops:

Recruitment agencies piss me off at the moment. I met one woman yesterday who was dancing around things with questions like "so how serious are you about this role? How far would you be prepared to go to secure it" blah blah. After pushing her enough she finally went "OK, you'll need a haircut and a shave". That's just to even get put forward for an interview for a job I could easily piss all over. When I said for a job maybe but not for just an interview it was *whap-wow*. While I sat there thinking she looks at me and goes "Are you alright? You look like you're going to cry". I laughed and told her if there was any emotional outburst from me I wouldn't be the one that ended up crying, thanked her for her time and left.

I look forward to the day when I get to place job ads and advertise for "heavy metal friendly" people to "fit in with the company culture".