What pisses me off

have no food in the house, having no way of going shopping, having spent almost all of my money on stuff at work (because they were cheap and wouldn't see some of them again) and coming home to filthy filthy fucking house because flatmates are too lazy to clean up after themselves.

being really sick -to the point of almost passing out at work- yet still having to work because no one was available to replace me -despite doctor saying to go home and rest.

lol ive had those too, despite working at woolworths, no1 has a fucking RSA so no one can take my shifts in the liquor department, so althought being so sick i went to work for a whole weekend. I was dazed and out of it, and bosses still have the hide to question me about the work i didnt get done.

lol ive had those too, despite working at woolworths, no1 has a fucking RSA so no one can take my shifts in the liquor department, so althought being so sick i went to work for a whole weekend. I was dazed and out of it, and bosses still have the hide to question me about the work i didnt get done.

yeah, had that a lot too years ago when I was a bouncer.

had worked 3 16 hour shifts, with only a 3 hour break between each, before going to a venue to work a 12 hour shift and the venue owner yelled at me for being messy looking and such, despite knowing that I hadn't been able to go home and had just spent the past 1 and a half sleeping in the staff room.

sucks too when you are the only one with the training that should be pretty much universal or more a work norm, so you get lumped with all the shit that no one else can do. :mad:

Speaking from experience I see.......

1) See my sig
2) I don't hear any anti-climax calls coming from my camp
3)
benjilolha0.png

4) orgas0wn3d

I was recently given a bottle of 'gaesoju' by a friend who returned from working in Korea for 6 months. I'm all for virtually any alcoholic beverage being a good thing but when the distillation takes place in the form of a dog cooked in a double-boiler it's safe to say that bottle isn't going to be cracked open any time soon (see: ever).

I'm also all for eating various crazy and unconventional meats but the whole 'dog wine' thing piqued my curiosity about how much other crazy shit goes on. This article in particular pissed me off quite a bit:
Asia Sentinel said:
"Whap. Whap. Whap."

"That's not it. Let's try another," says the dog handler while lifting a long metal rod to hit another dog's back.

Navigating the rod expertly between the bars of a cage where a dozen dogs are herded together, it’s only the noise of the stick that breaks the rhythmic sound of the rain. "Whap. Whap. Whap."

"There is a certain sound when there is the right amount of meat," explains the handler, a man in his 40s, his half-closed eyes searching the cage. After intensely listening he finally nods his head in satisfaction and points to a medium-sized dog of light brown color. "That should do it," he says.

A noose attached to a stick is now with the handler, who aims the device inside the cage for the marked dog. The yelping dogs scatter to the corners of the cage, trying to avoid the fishing noose. "They know what's coming," he says. It takes some 10 minutes until the "light brown one" is caught. The man, pulling the struggling dog behind him, goes to a nearby spartan room. A sharp stick is hanging on the wall and there is a steel container in one corner. Next to it is a round, white tumbling box. While pressing the dog's head to the floor with the noose device, the other free hand reaches for the stick. It's electrically tipped. "Tens of thousands of volts in here," says the handler in a matter of fact tone. A slight touch to the head of the dog is all that is needed. Death comes almost instantly. In a few seconds the twitching body stops moving. Legs stop trembling.
From AsiaSentinel

That's just one of the more palatable articles :mad: Some of the Chinese and Korean web sites in particular get graphical to the point of making me feel physically ill, all without a shred of care or shame about it all. I realise there are a lot facts of life which are far from shiny and I'm by no means about to go join a pack of wanker pinkos like PETA but that kind of thing is just plain fucked up.