What pisses me off

That is fucking disgusting.

:erk:
Given that you just finished quoting American Psycho it's hard to tell if you're serious :p

I really don't think killing dogs for food is any worse than killing cows for food.
Not surprisingly, you miss the point. It's not the fact that they're dogs vs cows which is the problem,
it's the treatment of the animals prior to death. Maybe if they were gay dogs you'd empathise more?

Oh dear welcome to Penriff bra you get fucked up by the eshays ccc crew bla bla bla

And another video from the same person showing 12 year old "gangsters" fighting saying fugen smack da carnt. Also showing a random bashing on penrith station

Last edited by a moderator:
Not surprisingly, you miss the point. It's not the fact that they're dogs vs cows which is the problem,
it's the treatment of the animals prior to death. Maybe if they were gay dogs you'd empathise more?

I don't think those dogs were treated particularly badly. No worse than most battery hens. McNuggets anyone?
Besides, the website was arguing against legalisation/regulation of the industry, which would have resulted in improved conditions.

I don't think those dogs were treated particularly badly. No worse than most battery hens. McNuggets anyone?
Besides, the website was arguing against legalisation/regulation of the industry, which would have resulted in improved conditions.

So treating animals poorly is alright because there are people out there treating other animals worse?

I really don't think killing dogs for food is any worse than killing CLOWNS for food.

drrockso.jpg

Oooh, i'll cop that!!
But that's ok Dr Rockso forgives ya.
But ya did have my ass beat,that shit hurt!

You guys are nuts, Dogs are awesome animals with intelligents and personality how can you see then as a food source. On the other hand I think Kangaroo's are just as awesome but have no problem what so ever eating them

Yea but kangaroos are a pest.
Also an interesting fact, we are the only country in the world to eat their national emblem.
I still have to try emu though.

Killing dogs for food aint any different to killing cows. I will never understand those who see killing cats and dogs as sicko. Overseas they probably see us killing cows and emus and shit in the same way. But i agree with Ferret, it comes down to the treatment of the animals prior to death, but us Westerners aren't good at that either. And i agree with Josip too, if it were based on intelligence, half the humans would go.

Killing dogs for food aint any different to killing cows. I will never understand those who see killing cats and dogs as sicko. Overseas they probably see us killing cows and emus and shit in the same way. But i agree with Ferret, it comes down to the treatment of the animals prior to death, but us Westerners aren't good at that either. And i agree with Josip too, if it were based on intelligence, half the humans would go.

To me the difference is dogs show us compassion and love. It is sickening to me that people would even look at any other animal besides, cow, bull, chicken,fish,pig as food. Like we really need to rid the world of more animals? The problem with the killing animals is the fact that people eat more than they need to survive.

To me the difference is dogs show us compassion and love. It is sickening to me that people would even look at any other animal besides, cow, bull, chicken,fish,pig as food. Like we really need to rid the world of more animals? The problem with the killing animals is the fact that people eat more than they need to survive.

Yeh, fat cunts like me are to blame, sorry...

Working at a supermarket, you should see how much fod goes to waste everyday, trolley fulls... And this is happening at every supermarket, every day.