What pisses me off

What pisses me off is the maori fuck at blink not letting me in saying I was too drunk. I was fine by the time we got to Blink, I felt sober. Lame as. I snuck in the pokeys door and went upstairs and he found me somehow and grabbed me and said to get the fuck out or he would bash me till I bled. What a rude shit.

Mm that was quite gay, I do not even remember the walk from the Mandarin to Blink so I would have been more drunk than you. Tsk.

And Ben. Racism? Please, lets not start up that topic again. And don't edit Dougies post when you quote it...

Mowing the lawn today pissed me off. 2 Stroke Engines have to be the most unreliable pieces of shit ever invented!

What pisses me off is when people post on "what pisses you off" threads with thinly veiled snipes at other people on said forums. For Christ's sake, if you've got a problem with someone, tell them to their face and sort the fucking thing out like adults instead of bitching about it.

What pisses me off is when people post on "what pisses you off" threads with thinly veiled snipes at other people on said forums. For Christ's sake, if you've got a problem with someone, tell them to their face and sort the fucking thing out like adults instead of bitching about it.

Sounds like a plan , will do.................

Not just you, man.

Leading by example? :lol: Wasn't that a thinly-veiled snipe in itself?