What pisses me off

My Pa died early Saturday morning/Friday night. Only found out mid Saturday because I was on a cruise and only just come into reception. It was my dad's dad, so he isn't handling it very well. Apparently he said to mum that he wanted time alone, and he went into work today but we haven't heard from him all day.
He is supposed to go down to Victoria tomorrow because that's where Pa lived, and has to write a eulogy for the funeral, worried he wont surface tonight.

Oh no, i hope everything is alright :( i'm so sorry to hear about that

Missing out on the Dream Theater VIP ticket release and finding them all sold out already... for every single show :(
They better do a Utopia signing or something...

Gee let's see...

* Car rental places, especially Budget
* Overpopulated trains
* SDRO (Cunts Of The Year winners for the second year running)
* Dopey motherfuckers who don't know how to cross a road in a timely fashion
* Not having a bull bar on my car to deal with the afore-mentioned situation
* Piece of shit GPS navigation software which tells you to do stupid shit like turn tight then do a U-turn instead of just turning left
* All the one way streets in the city
* The fucked-up signage heading North out of the city via the Harbour Bridge
* GPS signals getting cut off in tunnels and not picking up again until you hear "route recalculation" and have to go through more fucking U-turns for nothing
* Kings Cross in general
* Ants
* Receipts printed on shithouse thermal paper that fade whenever they're wet, left in sunlight too long, crinkled too much or looked at the wrong way
* Phone software that freezes everything else and fucks up incoming phone calls
* Not realising the phone call is still active with a boss from work on the other end whilst blasting the shit out of no-one in particular and screaming like a madman

...and if I already didn't have the shits enough today as it is, this is the icing on the maggot-infested urinal cake:

Tommy Emmanuel's MySpace said:
December 17, 2007: TOMMY EMMANUEL CANCELS AUSTRALIAN TOUR

After canceling concert dates in the Netherlands due to exhaustion and illness, Grammy award nominated guitarist Tommy Emmanuel has been advised to cancel his Australian tour which was to commence on December 29th. He will return to his home in Nashville, Tennessee immediately to receive treatment for health issues that will require an extended recovery time.

Everything can suck my arse.

What pisses me off is my boss and one of my co-workers are best friends. Makes for some interesting times when the shit hits the fan.
Nepotism should not be allowed in any work place.

Yeah my boss is going out with one of the shop girls at work, she uses that fact to be a bitch, but she is a bit of a bimbo so it's quite entertaining shit stiring, playing jokes and confusing her all the time

Does that mean your coming out again Stormy:OMG::kickass:

Maybe not. Didnt realise it was at the empire, which means id have to drive, and i dont want to, which means id have to make someone else drive, which means i cant drink with them, Yes, i could NOT drink, but wheres the fun in that!

sunburn and having my housemate's crazy girlfriend calling me because he is away and she wants someone to deal with all her fucking problems.

Add to the list being far away from my own girlfriend and not being able to help her directly with her problems.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I just watched most of the Led Zeppelin reunion concert. I really didn't expect anything amazing but was pleasantly surprised and will be pretty pissed off if they don't get their arses into gear and make a world tour out of it.
I'll probably be just as pissed off at the ticket prices even if they do tour here but that's another story.

It's petty but pissed off by the fact that the band Behind Crimson Eyes is opening for Maiden in Sydney, but Vanishing Point are opening for them in Melbourne and Perth.

Really want to see Vanishing Point up in Sydney.

Really fucking hate Behind Crimson Eyes and their emo-core shite!

At least they'll probably be booed off stage before the first song starts.

Who got them to play anyway?

Very pissed off! :mad:

Sabertung's constant spamming about Behind Crimson Eyes pisses me off more than the supposedly 'emo support act'.

I actually checked out BCE's MySpace and they weren't anywhere near as bad as I was expecting from all the shit that's been heaped on them lately. Still not my cup of Irish tea but I've definitely heard a lot worse.

Sabertung's constant spamming about Behind Crimson Eyes pisses me off more than the supposedly 'emo support act'.

I actually checked out BCE's MySpace and they weren't anywhere near as bad as I was expecting from all the shit that's been heaped on them lately. Still not my cup of Irish tea but I've definitely heard a lot worse.

Don't know who Sabertung is.
The over promotion of them seems just like all those other shitty trend radio-played bands that got all the bigger supports a few years ago.
Rumour has it that Triple J and other such entities really pushed for them to get the support.

I remember when they first hit the mainstream radio and TV play and was far from impressed.
Just the same old shite that we've seened many many times before.

Personal, don't think Maiden really need opening acts.

I'm super stoked that VP are doing it for Perth and Melbourne but still would prefer Maiden (if VP aren't going to be the opener).
Oh, well.

Side question: anyone know who Lauren Harris is?
Know that she's Steve's daughter but haven't heard of her before or what style she is.
Anyone heard her before?