What pisses me off

when you are about two attacks from finishing a very hard final boss of a pretty hard game and you fuck up and die -having to start over again, going through all the long stupid cut scenes and shite to fight it again!

GAH!

premixed drinks prices have shot throught the roof.
if they are trying to stop binge drinking, they are going about it the wrong way.
putting the price up on the premixed stuff isnt going to solve it.
binge drinkers will just go out and buy a bottle of the straight stuff and mix that or even drink it straight.
this government is just as fucked as the last one, both led by morons.

also printers jamming up and having to constantley fix it and in turn running behind schedule.

rant over for now.

I think Kevin Rudd is at least 4.2x better than Howard, who looked like he'd stepped out an old persons home half the time. Give it some time. How can they raise pre-mixed drinks even more though? They already cost as much as a 6pack for 4. I'd say the reason they aimed at these drinks is because they have a huge market share in the age group they were aiming at.

Working in a liquor store, the amount of bitching ive heard in the last two days was endless. Oh well, dont drink fuckers.

Benji Benji Benji... as we've discussed, there'll be no stabbings. It will just come down to a battle between wine makers and oil companies and whoever produces goods at the cheapest price per litre will win the indigenous dollar.

Just buy one of those 40$ jobs. It's pretty cool how many features those cheap ones have nowadays, divx, xvid etc.

I did that and its given me grief.
Plays divx fine, but when it comes to playing normal dvds, it decides to to become jumpy.
Although this one has a usb port which means I can charge my mp3 player without a computer.