What pisses me off

Fuck oath. Bacon seems to be one of those baneful substances whereby its tastiness is inversely proportional to its healthiness. It might sound crazy but try it... it's pure bliss and yet another reason I'll never convert to Islam.

Fuck oath. Bacon seems to be one of those baneful substances whereby its tastiness is inversely proportional to its healthiness. It might sound crazy but try it... it's pure bliss and yet another reason I'll never convert to Islam.

you need to buy my t-shirt that says: "BACON better than GOD!"

but yeah, bacon and Maple Syrup rocks beyond any and all belief!:headbang:

nectar of the motherfucking gods!:headbang::kickass:

also great on scrambled eggs or, even better, two slices of real bread (not the shit that you get from the supermarket) with bacon and scrambled eggs.

That list is fucking trendified bullshit. Clapton before Robert Johnson?? Clapton has been masturbating for years over his dream of being Johnson. Jack White before Steve fucking Cropper?? Thurston Moore being more influential on rock guitar than Scotty Moore? What a motherfucking joke. T Moore and White are OK guitarists, but don't deserve to be even seen on a greatest-of-all-time list until well after every pre-1980 guitarist that can possibly be named.

Those Rolling Stone lists are always a complete joke. It's like this every year. Rolling Stone journalists have never had a goddamn clue. Theres archives online that date back to the 70's and they generally give bad reviews to every legendary rock album ever made. Journalists always gave bands like Zeppellin, Purple and Sabbath incredibly shit reviews.

eBay forcing all transactions to be made via PayPal or cash-in-hand only.
I forsee a lot of suits getting major arse-kickings over the decision within 6 months tops.

They haven't gone ahead with it yet but it's all approved on the eBay/PayPal side to roll out and enforce from mid-June. The only thing they don't seem to have their sights on for PayPal are basically real estate, motor vehicles and businesses... small comfort for the average eBay buyer and vendor.

Being in a good mood , then have some total fuckwits ruin it.

Also people that have a winge about you and when you try to talk to them about it they just ignore you.