What PPX band are you most excited about seeing

Now that Encant has been added to the Showcase, I'll have to place them just under Crimson Glory on my list.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

I'm doing some research as well. I'm checking out Crimson Glory and Cage. Which albums should I start out with first?

CG - Transcendence is a must own, after that get the S/T, then Strange & Beautiful, that'll complete the first era. Post break-up album Astronomica is merely average at best (be warned, this statement is heresy to some here on this forum!).

For Cage, start with Darker Than Black for a good overview. I'd rank 'em as thus:

Hell Destroyer (concept album)
Darker Than Black
Science of Annihilation (just came out)
Unveiled
Astrology

all you folks saying you'll be at the bar during D:S:O... I heard a lot of the same thing about Therion prior to PPUSA VI. :Smug: and then I heard a lot of crying afterwards when people realized what they had missed. Because the ones who remained seated [to tough it out until the next act] looked something like this:

:OMG:

I'll be in the shops/bar during DSO as well, could care less. Sorry, but comparing somebody missing seeing the legendary Therion to missing seeing DSO is ludicrous.

Did I mention I am Extremely exited to see these guys again!!!
logo-fateswarning.gif