What PPX band are you most excited about seeing

Sabaton!

Primal Fear
Andre Matos (no more) :cry:

Curious about the Crimson Glory set with Wade Black, he rocked me with Leatherwolf live at PPVII showcase.

Let me just say this. Crimson Glorys set at Bay Area Rock Fest totally destroyed Leatherwolfs set, no offense to Glenn or Leatherwolf, but Wade knows :headbang:

Here is a great pic I took...

l_3c4dec3d92eaf1e5b878d6273172befe.jpg

Fates Warning, Brainstorm, Circus Maximus, Crimson Glory, Cage, Primal Fear, Mindcrime (Though I'd rather them do a few ZLZ tunes).

That said, those are the bands I'm really familiar with. I look forward to every band!

Circus Maximus
Fates Warning
Crimson Glory (although I am still bummed about Vanden Plas...)
Pagan's Mind
Suspyre

Oh, and the Mindcrime tribute on Wednesday night.:headbang:

I still need to do my "homework" on some of the bands, so I might have to add to this list in a few weeks. :)

What? No Sabaton? :lol:

And I'm still bummed that VP won't be there either :cry:

If you're looking for "research material", I'd start with The Art of War by Sabaton.

all you folks saying you'll be at the bar during D:S:O... I heard a lot of the same thing about Therion prior to PPUSA VI. :Smug: and then I heard a lot of crying afterwards when people realized what they had missed. Because the ones who remained seated [to tough it out until the next act] looked something like this:

:OMG:

Matos was by far my #1 for this year :( (and every other year for that matter ;) I want to see him live!!!!!)

RH would be my #2 and FW #3! :headbang: