What PPX band are you most excited about seeing

1. Primal Fear
2. Orphaned Land
3. Sabaton
4. Brainstorm
5. Cage

Matos, Vanden Plas, and Power Quest were previously in my top 5. :(

Whew. In kinda-sorta descending order....

Orphaned Land
MindFlow
Brainstorm
Primal Fear
Pagan's Mind
Fates Warning (mostly the more recent stuff, though)
Circus Maximus
Sabaton
DSO
Royal Hunt

Haven't heard much Futures End or Cage yet; this shall be remedied.

If Orphaned Land somehow didn't get on the plane...and Royal Hunt were pushed to Saturday...that would basically be a dream lineup for me. Couple of decent prog metal bands in CM & PM...excellent prog metal from FW & symphonic prog with RH...and a shot in the arm of power from Brainstorm in between. Prog heavy...yes. Kick ass...hell yes.

Gosh is it that much of a surprise. I mean damn I was the first promoter to bring them to the USA and besides they are just super nice guys, and they Talk to birds, and like Free refills.

And they like Taco Cabana, so if the ATL location is still in business in September.....short roadtrip! :D

If Orphaned Land somehow didn't get on the plane...and Royal Hunt were pushed to Saturday...that would basically be a dream lineup for me. Couple of decent prog metal bands in CM & PM...excellent prog metal from FW & symphonic prog with RH...and a shot in the arm of power from Brainstorm in between. Prog heavy...yes. Kick ass...hell yes.

Words fail.

Looking forward to everyone but from the ones I haven't seen yet, especially:

Crimson Glory
Cage
Sabaton
Royal Hunt

Crimson Glory - for many reasons.. (Still bummed Jeff isn't able to attend)

Circus Maximus
Pagan's Mind
Circus Maximus
Sabaton
Circus Maximus
:p

Honestly, I'm looking forward to seeing every band on the roster with the exception to Orphaned Land, no offense toward the fans either. They're just not for me. I'm more curious than anything about D.S.O., because they are such an oddball band. With that said, I have no clue what they're really all about. :kickass:

~Brian~

Right now here's the list:

Mindflow
Orphaned Land
Circus Maximus
Sabaton
Pagan's Mind
Brainstorm
Fates Warning
Crimson Glory
Royal Hunt
Diablo Swing Orchestra
Cage

It could change, but I think this is the order.

1.Fates Warning with John Arch hehe, right Glenn?
2. Crimson Glory...they truly deserve this, and a proper metal sendoff to Midnight
3. Circus Maximus...they scorched 1st time around!
4. Pagans Mind...awesome both times!
5. Evergrey...wait, you mean they're really not gonna be there this year???
6. Brainstorm
7. Mindflow

Everything else falls in behind, but there are not any "Must Miss" bands playing now that the cancellations have been announced. The euro power metal bands didn't excite me much, and the replacements are more than adequate. I can't believe how close its getting already!