What PPX band are you most excited about seeing

A generally younger crowd seems to hang here. Many who weren't even listening to metal when FW put out their classics. I think the excitement will be there at their show..

I will admit the Fate's Warning was way before my time, and that I have been having a hard time getting into them, but I will give them a chance when they play live, and i bet it will Rock.

Circus Maximus
Orphaned Land
Fates Warning
Suspyre (But I probably won't even see them)
Pagan's Mind
Royal Hunt
Brainstorm
Mindflow
Sabaton
DSO
Crimson Glory
Futures End
Primal Fear

Cage isn't worth getting out of bed for.

Well I am not ashamed to admit I am a VP fanboy, but unfortunately they aren't going to be there.......... still some great bands.

Pagan's Mind
Brainstorm
Fates Warning
Primal Fear
Circus Maximus

Bryant

No question, Fates Warning. Time is few and far between FW CD's not to mention live shows, and being a huge FW fan, well this is the obligatory "raise the horns" moment for me. Put the glue on a front row seat, I'll be there.

I wanna see Future's End....but....that is going to be kind of hard...since....welll.......I'll be on stage... Herm...... :p

Orphaned Land
Royal Hunt
Primal Fear
Sabaton
Pagan's Mind

I'd say Fate's but having seen them before and then having seen the with Queenscryche and DT, I'm more stoked about seeing bands I've not seen before

Circus Maximus
Fates Warning
Crimson Glory (although I am still bummed about Vanden Plas...)
Pagan's Mind
Suspyre

Oh, and the Mindcrime tribute on Wednesday night.:headbang:

I still need to do my "homework" on some of the bands, so I might have to add to this list in a few weeks. :)

Since we're sponsoring Sabaton obviously they're on the list, but also Crimson Glory and looking forward to seeing Primal Fear again... and Fates Warning, although prefer their earlier stuff.