NOT FRANCOIS
Dec 29, 2002
Montreal , Quebec
Visit site
  • C++
  • Visual Basic
  • HTML
  • Batch File Coding :p
thats pretty much the extent to my knowledge in programming i beleive, though i want to start to get into video game programming but dont know where to start...:( i think im going to pick up a book on it sometime soon, becasue that is ultimately what i want to be doing for the rest of my life.

C/C++
Java
PHP
HTML
JavaScript
Vaguely remember AppleBASIC (back in the '80s) good times.

Used to know C++ and Visual BASIC when I was a computer science major. Ended up hating it, so I forcefully removed all knowledge from my memory. :)

Technically SQL (Structured Query Language) is a programming language, as it has conditional clauses and language constructs, such as deleting entries if a condition is met etc.

I know vaguely:

Perl
C/C++
Visual Basic
Ruby

and well:

PHP
SQL
HTML (it's not a language at all. so shoot me.)
CSS (has some elements of a scripting language, especially 3.0)

Darkness Eternal said:
Technically SQL (Structured Query Language) is a programming language, as it has conditional clauses and language constructs, such as deleting entries if a condition is met etc.
Thank you

Well not really, as mySQL has [albeit slightly] different syntax to say Postgre SQL, so they are different.

I know Java very well (extensive usage, including multithreading, communication and GUI)

During the past year I've gotten some C++ experience, and a bit of pure C (man that was a bitch).

I dicked around for a while with PHP, but only the basics.

I've used Delphi a lot, and got a lot of stuff done, but looking back at it, it was pretty stupid.

Oh, and a few years ago I did some Visual Basic in Access.

Finally, SQL (standard), some JavaScript, and Windows batch files.

VB
C++ - know all the basics, a little advanced stuff
Java - in the process of learning it, it sucks.. stay away from it