What programs are you hooked on?

I'm gonna bump this thread to simply say that after last nights episode of Game of Thrones I can officially state that Daenerys Targaryen is the most badass of all the characters on GoT.

Warning - spoiler video:

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLY SHIT

I was about to post "don't judge me but I'm late in the boat and am super duper hooked by Star Trek TNG" and apparently it's not that uncommon :lol:
This series is actually great, on part with Babylon 5 (although Babylon 5 has a quality over all others : it has an actual and definite storyline)
The set of characters is great. Indeed Picard is perfect as a captain, and I love Data, his character is very well balanced between a machine and a wanna-be human.

I'm actually posting this in between two episodes of S03 :lol:

A few months back I was hooked on that Ghost Adventures show. Old seasons on Netflix.

I'm not a huge paranormal fan, but I do find it interesting. Just find it odd that they always capture these "voices" on the EVP, but rarely ever hear anything in person. Makes me wonder how much of this shit is just staged and added during post processing....

Epic Meal Time (Youtube show), doesn't really count as tv program, but pretty funny.

How I Met Your Mother
Breaking Bad
Workaholics

... and i can't believe no one said my favorite show ever yet. Weeds.

I watched 103 episodes of bones in a week then sort of stopped.

Now i'm watching it again because this thread's been bumped, god damnit I wanna give up on music and be a scientist

I really don't watch much TV at all... Like... Don't even hear anything news related.. But when I get any spare moment I'll watch one of the following.

Dexter
True blood
Californication
Big Bang theory

GOT and WD can eat a fat dick \m/