no cd
Moxy was pretty good for its time

listening to Sweet Thunder
the b side of "I wanna know what love is"
that never made its way on to cd;
or if it has, please tell me

Genesis--- And then There Was Three
Genesis---Duke

( The last 2 cds I bought from the band) after Duke all to Commercial for me//( Im not even going to mention ""Abacab"" EEEKKK

Wow RK....didn't think that anybody remembered "Moxy"....cool 70's rock.

Raptured one of my all time favorite bands...love their kick ass sound and the cool riffs they come up with...a big influence on my guitar style riffing wise...favorite song by them is Through The Storm from Moxy 2...when you think of the way Buzz died this song really hits home.:devil::headbang:

The new Dream Theater streamed on the german roadrunner site yesterday. What a FANTASTIC cd....can't wait till it comes out on Tuesday.:headbang:

The melodies are great, the action parts are mind blowing, and the musicianship and music are stellar. Mike Mangini is an EXCELLENT drummer....incredibly tight and he gives some great grooves throughout the album.

I have a feeling that this cd will be amongst my favorite DT albums.:kickass:

Raptured one of my all time favorite bands...love their kick ass sound and the cool riffs they come up with...a big influence on my guitar style riffing wise...favorite song by them is Through The Storm from Moxy 2...when you think of the way Buzz died this song really hits home.:devil::headbang:

Hi RK...definately an under-rated band in the 70's.

Anathema--- Alternative 4
Ben Craven---Great & terrible Potions
Doracor---- La Vita che Cade(The Falling Life)
Dreamtheather--A Dramatic turn of Events

From Saturday and today (too much football yesterday)!!

Maiden uniteD - Mind the Acoustic Pieces (with Damian Wilson)
Anubis Gate - Anubis Gate
Brainstorm - On The Spur of the Moment :headbang:
Thunderblast - Invaders From Another World
Hell - Human Remains
Arch/Matheos - Sympathetic Resonance
Axenstar - Aftermath
Jorn - Live In Black
Sabaton - World War Live (3 Disc import)
Blaze Bayley - Promise and Terror
Pagan's Mind - Heavenly Ecstasy
Flamedown - Flamedown
Creations End - A New Beginning
Black Sabbath - Born Again (2 CD version)
Whitesnake - STILL Good to be Bad (Japan expanded edition)
Edguy - Age of the Joker (2CD)

By the way, why do imports get such better packaging? For instance the import version of Arch/Matheos has a high gloss slip case covering the digi which has a glossy spine and back cover, and a special matte finish front cover with glossy ink for the logo that really makes the images pop...plus a high-quality offset print job on the disc. Kind of like the 2 CD German digi of the new Edguy...matte cover with embossed glossy joker...and bonus disc...great stuff some of these imports.

I know, I know, for the most part the music is the same, but the packaging is so much better...same with the live Sabaton import media book - stunning...but also includes a bonus DVD along with the two CDs! :)