What r u Listening to?

Airbag - "Wish You Were Here" oops! I mean All Rights Removed.
Very good but not as good as their 1st (imo)

RAGE "String To A Web"
KING CRIMSON "Disapline"
MANFRED MANN'S EARTH BAND "The Good Earth"
GRAAL "Tales Untold"
BRIAN ROBERTSON "Diamonds & Dirt"
FIREWOLFE "s/t"
PROTO-KAW "Forth"
UMPHREY'S McGEE "Death By Stereo"

Hey RK,

How is the Death By Stereo ?

Thanks,

Chris

Today

3 "The Ghost You Gave Me"

Evanescence "s/t"

Black Bonzo "Guillotine Drama"

Hot Tuna "America's Choice"

Hell "Human Remains"

Michael Schenker "Temple Of Rock"

Opeth - Heritage (as hard as I tried, this album doesn't hold my interest, Devil's Orchard is the song on this album)

Voyager - The meaning of I - (oh yeah! Im happy about this one:headbang:)

Pain of salvation - Road salt 2 - not as bad as some people say. Not an amazing album, but I enjoy many songs. 3/5

Opeth - Heritage (as hard as I tried, this album doesn't hold my interest, Devil's Orchard is the song on this album)

Voyager - The meaning of I - (oh yeah! Im happy about this one:headbang:)

Pain of salvation - Road salt 2 - not as bad as some people say. Not an amazing album, but I enjoy many songs. 3/5

So whats the Difference between POS Road of Salt 1 & Road of Salt 2??:loco: POS is on my Wish list..Might get it with the New GlassHammer....

So whats the Difference between POS Road of Salt 1 & Road of Salt 2??:loco: POS is on my Wish list..Might get it with the New GlassHammer....

This only my opinion, but I feel that POS2 is more dynamic more rock than POS1. I still enjoy POS1 but I feel that POS2 is an easier listen.

In term of production both albums sound exactly the same.

:TE=Blass;10040245]This only my opinion, but I feel that POS2 is more dynamic more rock than POS1. I still enjoy POS1 but I feel that POS2 is an easier listen.

In term of production both albums sound exactly the same.[/QUOTE]

:kickass:Well Ok I ordered it with Glasshammer:loco:

:TE=Blass;10040245]This only my opinion, but I feel that POS2 is more dynamic more rock than POS1. I still enjoy POS1 but I feel that POS2 is an easier listen.

In term of production both albums sound exactly the same.

:kickass:Well Ok I ordered it with Glasshammer:loco:[/QUOTE]

Dont blame me if you don't like it:p