What r u Listening to?

Definately excellent. :)
Its been getting average reviews. The old fans don't seem to care for the polished symphonic sound that they currently have. In my opinion, it's probably their best work, to date.

Yeah, it's funny really. Certain fans get mad because a band changes a little and other fans complain that they don't change. Anyway, I think it's one of their best too. :D

Fates Warning-FWX.. To me this record has their best song writing, best band interplay, best Fates.

Drudkh- The Swan Road. I must say I'm surprised that there appear to be no fans of this amazing band lurking around this forum..

Drudkh- The Swan Road. I must say I'm surprised that there appear to be no fans of this amazing band lurking around this forum..[/QUOTE]

Closet Drudkh fan here. :lol: I like Autumn Aurora and Microcosmos. :kickass:

Carptree----Man Made Machine
Black Noodle Project-----Ready to go
Leap Day-----Awakeing the Muse

((Waiting for new Leap Day ""Skylges Lair""))

DJ's Locker Closet Drudkh fan here. :lol: I like Autumn Aurora and Microcosmos. :kickass:[/QUOTE said:
Good to hear !!

Kevin Eubanks- Zen Food.

If you only know him from the Tonight Show, well... Dude is a monster, huge. If you like fusion, check him out. "Turning Point" on Blue Note is a Jazz Fusion masterpiece..! His GRP stuff is okay but he shreds on Blue Note.

Marshall Tucker Band------Running Like the wind:Smokin:
Uli Jon Roth-----Fire Wind:D ( my 2rd Fav. Guitarist)

Hitting the Hill so to get fired up we have,

Mastodon- Remission.

Don't be afraid of this band because they've been in RollingStone or on Letterman. Pure, honest, genius..

NFL Wild-Card weekend roundup:

1) Galleon - From Land To Ocean
2) Blue Oyster Cult - Some Enchanted Evening
3) Saga - 10,000 Days
4) Shadow Gallery - Legacy
5) Uriah Heep - High And Mighty
6) Deep Purple - Live At The Olympia
7) The Beatles - Let It Be
8) Empyrios - The Glorious Sickness
9) Flowing Tears - Serpentine
10) Queen - Jazz
11) The Watch - Ghost