Neurosis - Given to the Rising
The Gourishankar - 2nd Hands
The Gourishankar - Close Grip
Sufjan Stevens - The Age of Adz
Sahara - Self Ego
Triptykon - Esparistera Daimones
DGM - Misplaced

:popcorn:

Is that what you do all day is Listen to Music????????:tickled::D:D:lol::kickass::headbang:

Fairport Convention - What We Did On Our Holiday
Blackfield - II
Monster Magnet - Dopes to Infinity
Anathema - Judgment
No-Man - Returning Jesus

VONASSI "The Battle Of Ego" ...good solid hard rock trio with progressive elements...a band kinda like Heart Of Cygnus...I like this retro style...even some funk elements in there...good stuff...a lot of smokin' retro guitar solos.

In high school there was a guy that used to wear a Kiss Army patch on his denim jacket. We used to kick his ass all the time.

In high school there was a guy that used to wear a Kiss Army patch on his denim jacket. We used to kick his ass all the time.

I think that I would have prefered that you laugh, rather than what you just said, Ken.:bah: :)

In spite of that, I still like their 1st 3 albums....and now I will listen to their 1st album.

I think that I would have prefered that you laugh, rather than what you just said, Ken.:bah: :)

In spite of that, I still like their 1st 3 albums....and now I will listen to their 1st album.

Were all just having fun here,,,,Look at me Im a Mets fan...wait till june when their mathamatically out of it..:cry::lol::lol::D:Spin:

By the way ""'Hotter Then Hell""" Kicks ass....

Were all just having fun here,,,,Look at me Im a Mets fan...wait till june when their mathamatically out of it..:cry::lol::lol::D:Spin:

By the way ""'Hotter Then Hell""" Kicks ass....

Sure...good fun all around.:Spin:

I used to love baseball...unfortunately, my team moved to Washington a few years ago. :cry:

Not a very good disc, was a gift from my Brother a few yrs ago..poor sound quality...:cry:

Ummm, how could you have gotten it a FEW years ago. I know technology is getting much better, but I didn't realize live discs came out BEFORE the tour even occurred. :lol:

Now for the Mets comment, aren't ya giving them a little too much credit, c'mon now...JUNE? It's over by Memorial Day at best.

Enjoy the Jets last game Sunday. :wave:

Sometimes it's just TOO easy. :D