What r u Listening to?

Oh I'm sure Bob will know. He's probably running a server himself.

BTW - the dude from Combination Head was a pain in the butt to deal with so I don't know if I will stock it. He played a lot of games with pricing on me and I didn't care for it. Also, I went to the CH website and there is no mention of a disc available yet. I'm sure Bob knows better.

Oh I'm sure Bob will know. He's probably running a server himself.

BTW - the dude from Combination Head was a pain in the butt to deal with so I don't know if I will stock it. He played a lot of games with pricing on me and I didn't care for it. Also, I went to the CH website and there is no mention of a disc available yet. I'm sure Bob knows better.

CD BABY

Black Sabbath - The Eternal Idol (just got the 2CD reissue, has the demos w/ Ray Gillen of Badlands on vocals- great stuff!)

I thought Toxic Smile...was toxic. :yuk:

No Comment:( Everything I say & do I get in trouble ,so I''ll keep my mouth shut so I wont get thrown off the site,,because I can have a hot head at times & it gets me in trouble.....

No Comment:( Everything I say & do I get in trouble ,so I''ll keep my mouth shut so I wont get thrown off the site,,because I can have a hot head at times & it gets me in trouble.....

Bob, this site would not be as much fun without you! :kickass:

(so watch yourself!) :lol:

Bob:

You should feel free to comment on anything you want as long as its not personal, political or racial. The moderator of this site (me) reserves the right to do that. :devil:

Bob:

You should feel free to comment on anything you want as long as its not personal, political or racial. The moderator of this site (me) reserves the right to do that. :devil:

:worship:
Not A Problem.....( Now Lets put some cds up)