What r u Listening to?

Love that album but it really is badly in need of a sonic upgrade. Cult's catalog has not been treated well by Sony/CBS... :mad:

Yes they started doing remastering stuff up til "Spectres" but skipped "On Your Feet...". It does sound horrible but I find if you put that on before you listen to anything else first...you can get through it. :lol:

At least they fixed the defect on "Secret Treaties" that was on the original CBS/Sony version...now there's a classic!!!! :headbang::kickass:

Listened to a lot of music yesterday:

Alcest - Souvenirs d'un Autre Monde
Blackmore's Night - Autumn Sky
Bon - Two Plus Two
Brimstone Solar Radiation Band - Smorgasbord
Djam Karet - Live at NEARfest 2001
Djilia Phralengo - Rheliq
Joplin, Josh - Useful Music
King Crimson - Live in Chicago - August 7, 2008 - CD#1
Magic Pie - The Suffering Joy
Monster Magnet - Mastermind
Osborne, Ozzy - Speak Of The Devil
Sheehan, Billy - Cosmic Troubadour
Il Tempio delle Clessidre - s/t
Twenty Sixty Six & Then - Reflections on the Future

Great Josh Joplin release!:)

Busy day, of listening....:heh:

Factory of Dreams - Melotronical
Mindflow - With Bare Hands
Frameshift - An Absence of Empathy
Magic Pie - Motions of Desire
Witchery - Witchkrieg
Demon Hunter - Storm the Gates of Hell
Dissection - Storm of the Light's Bane
Moon Safari - Lover's End
Sirenia - The Enigma of Life

Whist in the bean bag chair: :headbang:

Rain Fell Within - Believe
Forte' - Division
Evergrey - Glorious Collision
Cypher Seer - Awakening Day
Transatlantic - Bridge Across Forever
Colossus Project - The Tales of Edgar Allan Poe

How is this?

I'm a Colossus fan boy so I may be a little biased. I have only listened to it once and really liked it. It opened up with a romp on a pipe organ. Is that perfect or what? The music for the most part was dark and eerie in keeping with the spirit of Poe. The booklet and artwork are great. There is a brief description of each song which enhances the listening experience. Especially if one hasn't read all of Poe.

If you like this type of music I don't think you'll be disappointed. :headbang:

I'm a Colossus fan boy so I may be a little biased. I have only listened to it once and really liked it. It opened up with a romp on a pipe organ. Is that perfect or what? The music for the most part was dark and eerie in keeping with the spirit of Poe. The booklet and artwork are great. There is a brief description of each song which enhances the listening experience. Especially if one hasn't read all of Poe.

If you like this type of music I don't think you'll be disappointed. :headbang:

Thanks! I think I will enjoy it.

Ines-----Hunting The Fox ( This I found as a cutout $5.00) Great Female Keyboardist..

RPWL------Stock

Nektar----Remember The Future

At the moment not a lot. I'm having an issue with the optical drive in my computer. It doesn't want to eject so I'm reluctant to put anything in it. I'm bringing it over to Apple on Friday night.

In the reference system I've been spinning a ton of vinyl lately. If anyone is interested I can detail....

I'm bringing it over to Apple on Friday night.

Ken, you prefer Mac's to Windows PC's?
I was thinking about getting a Mac; my wife, who is an artist, wants us to get one next; she has heard that the graphics, etc. are much better.