No-Man - Flowermouth
Porcupine Tree - Fear Of A Bank Planet
Sheshet - Sheshet
Soft Machine - Sixth
Tangled Edge - Eulogy

This weekend's line up:

1. Tony Banks - A Curious Feeling
2. Barclay James Harvest - Live (74)
3. Karnivool - Sound Awake (Can't get enough of this one)
4. Balance Of Power - Ten More Tales Of Grand Illusion
5. Ancient Bards - The Alliance Of The Kings
6. Votum - Time Must Have A Stop
7. Jefferson Starship - Freedom At Point Zero
8. Keith Jarrett - Invocations/The Moth And The Flame
9. Gary Moore (RIP) - Victims Of The Future
10. Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak
11. Soilwork - Figure Number Five
12. Van Der Graaf Generator - H To He Who Am The Only One
13. Rage - Carved In Stone
14. Pendragon - Believe
15. Shawn Lane (RIP) - Powers Of Ten
16. Spock's Beard - X

My wife does not seem to be happy with me over the amount of time I spend enjoying music... I wonder why? :D:D:D

The Watch - Timeless
Alcest - Ecailles De Lune
Wolverine - The Window Purpose
Before Eden - The Legacy of Gaia
Chiaroscuro - Brilliant Pools of Darkness
Ava Inferi - Burdens

HEALING SIXES "Bluejay"

POINT BLANK "Reloaded...Live"

CRACK THE SKY "Machine"

MAGIC PIE "The Suffering Joy"

BEARDFISH "Destined Solitare'

The Radiators - Wild & Free

Love the Radiators...great live band...super tight...long sets...and you can go see them 3 nights in a row and they'll never do the same set...also like their cool use of guitar tones with Carmine playing a Gibson or some other duel hummbucker axe and Dave playing the strat...yes a great band. :kickass:

Love the Radiators...great live band...super tight...long sets...and you can go see them 3 nights in a row and they'll never do the same set...also like their cool use of guitar tones with Carmine playing a Gibson or some other duel hummbucker axe and Dave playing the strat...yes a great band. :kickass:

Seen them many times. Sadly they are going into retirement. One of the best live bands I've ever seen. Their studio albums never quite captured the energy of their live sets.

Quick Radiators story. Many years ago I caught them at the Lone Star Cafe in NYC. Who walks in for the second set? Ozzy Osbourne. Supposedly he was there scouting guitarists and wanted to check out Camile. A table had been reserved for him at the railing. I think half the crowd spent the rest of the night looking upstairs to check out Ozzy.

Seen them many times. Sadly they are going into retirement. One of the best live bands I've ever seen. Their studio albums never quite captured the energy of their live sets.

One of the tightest bands I've ever seen...I have to agree they are simply amazing live...best description I can think off is a well oiled machine...usually to the crowds delight.

Don't know if Camile would of been a good fit for Ozzy...LOL...he just doesn't look the part.

Hope retirement doesn't mean no more recording...I still like a lot of their studio stuff...if that's so it's sad to hear they're calling it quits.

Ghost - Opus Eponymous
Edgend - A New Identity
Dream Theater - Scenes From a Memory
Opeth - Damnation