What r u Listening to?

The D Project Kicks Butt...Best yet... Tony Levin on Bass is Unreal:kickass:

Agreed. It was my first listen today and did enjoy it. Some good guitar work too. Haven't listened to their other releases for awhile. Will have to refresh the ole memory and compare. :headbang:

Rare Earth---Live (The one That looks like a Napsack) 1971

Savoy Brown----(Hellbound Train)

Hey Bob love the Rare Earth CD...That was when they were at their peak...have you checked out their killer box set Fill Your Head : The Studio Albums 1969 - 1974 of the first 5 CD's plus all the bonus tracks...it's well worth the $$$ and sounds killer...it's worth it for the whole One World album alone that was never on CD.

Love the Savoy Brown also...the 70's ruled!!!! :kickass: :headbang:

Hey Bob love the Rare Earth CD...That was when they were at their peak...have you checked out their killer box set Fill Your Head : The Studio Albums 1969 - 1974 of the first 5 CD's plus all the bonus tracks...it's well worth the $$$ and sounds killer...it's worth it for the whole One World album alone that was never on CD.

Love the Savoy Brown also...the 70's ruled!!!! :kickass: :headbang:

yes I have the box set and all their cds,,,"" One World"" I actually got on cassette in a PX store on a Navy base when I was stationed in Naples (Italy)not Florida.....Since then I replaced them to cds ,,,,:wave::Smokin:

Serenity - Breathing Demons
Angel - S/T
Drudkh - Handful of Stars
Drudkh - Forgotten Legends
Les Discrets - Septembre Et Ses Dernieres Pensees
Alcest - Ecailles De Lune
Nucleus Torn - Andromeda Awaiting

Trace----Birds
Cathedral----Kingdom of Ends
Kens Novel----Domain Of Oblivion
Us----The young & Restless

Chris, how is this?

Sal,

A decent listen with emphasis on melody and song structure. The vocals are excellent and the musicianship solid without alot of extended instrumental breaks. At times, reminds of Spock's Beard; very much a "neo-prog" sound with some mainstream elements.:wave: