What r u Listening to?

Awesome album! (not that the others aren't also). Great day of music.

Yes! Bungent kept hanging around and the light finally turned on. :lol:
Didn't know there were that many shades of darkness but this band found them all. Can't wait until their new one and the DVD....

Some more listening today:

Borknager - S/T
Doom:Vs - Dead Words Speak
Born of Osiris - The Discovery
Within Temptation - The Unforgiving
Turisas - Stand Up and Fight (with a couple micros) :kickass:

Yes-----Going for the One
King Crimson----In the Court of the Crimson King
Chicago----------#1 ( still my fav. one)

Arena----Unlocking the Cages 1995--2000
Lost World----Awakening the Elements
Silentclock---Elephants & Porcelian
York shire-- The Witching Hour

CHARLIE "Kitchens Of Distinction"

PETER FRAMPTON "Thank You Mr. Churchill"

DEEP PURPLE "Rapture Of The Deep"

how is the P. Frampton, I stopped getting his stuff after (Framptom comes alive.....)I bought "" Im in you" after the live album, It was frezzbie Material.....

Bob this new one is really good...I never really was a fan of his bubblegum days but "Thank You Mr. Churchill" is a lot more mature and rockin' than anything he's done in a long while...if you like classic hard rock with tasty guitar playing you'll probably love it...everyone I know that's heard it loved it...I guess when there's no pressure from the record company for hits and artist can do what he wants.

The Charlie (Terry Thomas) is another one that flat out rocks and is well worth picking up.

Bob this new one is really good...I never really was a fan of his bubblegum days but "Thank You Mr. Churchill" is a lot more mature and rockin' than anything he's done in a long while...if you like classic hard rock with tasty guitar playing you'll probably love it...everyone I know that's heard it loved it...I guess when there's no pressure from the record company for hits and artist can do what he wants.

The Charlie (Terry Thomas) is another one that flat out rocks and is well worth picking up.

You Know, That Terry Thomas wrote a ton of songs for( Bad Company):D